Who will win Republican Nomination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's 6:42 gramps.

get your oxygen bottle and get in the truck. you're gonna love this.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      He isn't what we need.
      That depends on how you look at it... America needs a good full blown enema. Trump is a douche. They really aren't that different, so perhaps a douche Trump is what we need?
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

so how has all the lawyers running things worked out for us ? common denominator in washington problems is lawyers. myself i am ready to roll the dice. trump is a loud mouth yankee but he is not stupid . i think he can bust hillary's ass . but i do know this is our last chance to save our country . obama has intentionally done all he could to weaken us. every deal he has made was to screw us . hanoe john went right along with it.

Comment

I wrote this yesterday on a friend's anti-Trump FB post. I thought I'd add it here.

"You can blame Hillary for Trump's success. She and her politics are directly responsible for the surge of anti-establishment candidates this year. Never mind that Trump is a misogynist, racist jerk. He is also not a bought-and-paid-for lifetime lying sack of shit politician that has watched decades of financial and social legislation absolutely wreck our country. Trump is popular because he gives a middle finger to our political system that is designed to serve lobbyists and not citizens. I don't support his rhetoric but I do understand why he's popular."
          And that's it. People are tired of establishment politicians that are entrusted to improve our country and never do. Trump himself isn't someone that people are excited about, it's the fact he's a non-politician and an ass-kicker. As Shine says, people would rather roll the dice than elect another sure loser.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I wrote this yesterday on a friend's anti-Trump FB post. I thought I'd add it here.

And that's it. People are tired of establishment politicians that are entrusted to improve our country and never do. Trump himself isn't someone that people are excited about, it's the fact he's a non-politician and an ass-kicker. As Shine says, people would rather roll the dice than elect another sure loser.
            Very well said and my sentiments exactly.

Comment

I'm going to stop in at the Trump rally in Fort Worth tomorrow. Anyone else going? I'm not expecting a lot or anything new, but it might be cool just to see what all is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                no ties to that man, other than going to a book signing that he did at my church 2 years ago. he was a clown then, and i was bairely impressed at the title of neurosurgeon. i have local ties to the obama's the kirk's and the price's (for good measure). I dont trust anyone here not to make an ass out of themselves about me, but i assume all of you will assume you know my personal interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                  1996 - Alan Keyes
                  2000 - Alan Keyes
                  2004 - No Primary
                  2008 - Ron Paul
                  2012 - Ron Paul
                  2016 - I wanted Ben Carson, but voted Cruz because it is the Anti-Trump vote.
                  I knew you were an allright dude lol.

Comment

i have survived every one of the lying sacks of monkey shit since carter . not a damn one of them did squat . including reagan . he threw open the door for illegal immigration and shit has gone downhill since. clinton fucked over the black people and they fucking vote for democrats . insane . ever notice they are all failed lawyers in one way or another ? i'm an old fart so i dot have much more to suffer through but it saddens me to know my god son will have to live in a failed state. at least he will be able to feed himself .
                    an uber conservative like cruz cant win , hillary will have rubio for a snack . as much as i hate it trump is the only one that can go pitbull on that old hag. he will draw some democrats and the independents plus some republicans. the far right nut jobs will stay home again and pout like they did with romney . we can thank those idiots for obama along with the black population who dont realize the confederate flag is a democrat flag . damn we are in trouble .

Comment

It's all we can do for the most part.

Comment

Trump can't be stopped at this point to win the GOP nomination. HRC will then trounce him in the general election as bad as Obama did both times with McCain and Romney.

And expect social media to explode next week when Bernie doesn't win a single contest.

Comment

Lots of peeps already showing up in downtown FTW streets around the convention center. I felt among friends when I went to the Starbucks in the Omni just a little while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                            so how has all the lawyers running things worked out for us ? common denominator in washington problems is lawyers. myself i am ready to roll the dice. trump is a loud mouth yankee but he is not stupid . i think he can bust hillary's ass . but i do know this is our last chance to save our country . obama has intentionally done all he could to weaken us. every deal he has made was to screw us . hanoe john went right along with it.
                            Every election these days is "the last chance to save the country". I don't think this bullshit can go on forever before we see hyperinflation or a major war, but I doubt it will happen next year. It's the same sku is falling we are all gonna die hype that gets said every single election.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

we are much closer now than we have been since the 60's. those fucking rag head want wwlll . that is their only goal. i do not worry about russia or china. they dont want to fuck things up but muslums want total death and destruction so that fucking pedophile will return . the only reason china and russia are doing their shit is the noodle pos in the white house.

christie just endorsed trump . could get interesting.
                              Last edited by bubbaearl; 02-26-2016, 11:54 AM.

Comment

holy shit balls
                                The fat one just endorsed the asshole one.

Comment

Working...
                                X