who's watching the GOP debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's watching the GOP debate?

Just curious...and thoughts? They're definitely going after the Don.

Nothing like another hour of yelling at each other. I haven't really been a Cruz fan, but at least some of his responses so far have attempted to actually answer an asked question.

So what year, exactly, will we get something other than a "least objectionable" candidate?

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      Nothing like another hour of yelling at each other. I haven't really been a Cruz fan, but at least some of his responses so far have attempted to actually answer an asked question.

So what year, exactly, will we get something other than a "least objectionable" candidate?
      When we have a "reboot".

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        When we have a "reboot".
        Yeah and many years after it starts. Takes a long time to recover from that crap.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Yeah and many years after it starts. Takes a long time to recover from that crap.
          I never suggested nor do I think it would be pleasant for anyone that has to endure it. Unfortunately it is what it is.

Comment

nor do I think it would be pleasant for anyone that has to endure it.
            The term "Pleasant" is relative. I describe MANY things as pleasant that would freak most people the fuck out. I am dearly looking forward to the reset and the trials and tribulations that will come with it and only wish that my grandfather was alive to be part of it; that old dude was seriously hard core.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Trump vs Clinton 2016. Get ready for it.

Fuck.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                The term "Pleasant" is relative. I describe MANY things as pleasant that would freak most people the fuck out. I am dearly looking forward to the reset and the trials and tribulations that will come with it and only wish that my grandfather was alive to be part of it; that old dude was seriously hard core.
                Only thing I'm not happy about is that realistically..this "reset" or "reboot" that we are talking about will likely result in the death of probably 50% or more of the population of this country....that's our friends, cousins, aunts, nephews, nieces, siblings, grandparents, and parents. I would guess that more than 50% of those will suffer greatly beforehand...from lack of medicines, starvation, suicide......it will be terribly horrific. I hope I'm 100% wrong.

Comment

In this debate I would give the nod to Cruz and to some extent Kasich.

Comment

I never suggested nor do I think it would be pleasant for anyone that has to endure it. Unfortunately it is what it is.
                    Agreed.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Only thing I'm not happy about is that realistically..this "reset" or "reboot" that we are talking about will likely result in the death of probably 50% or more of the population of this country....that's our friends, cousins, aunts, nephews, nieces, siblings, grandparents, and parents. I would guess that more than 50% of those will suffer greatly beforehand...from lack of medicines, starvation, suicide......it will be terribly horrific. I hope I'm 100% wrong.
                      Cities will burn, starvation, other countries will finally see an opening to invade and get some long awaited retribution for us being the big dog for so long. If we held our own, it would come with a high cost. It'd be hard for a long time.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Cities will burn, starvation, other countries will finally see an opening to invade and get some long awaited retribution for us being the big dog for so long. If we held our own, it would come with a high cost. It'd be hard for a long time.
                        I suspect that the only country that will try to invade us will be Mexico in an attempt to take TX and the southwest. China will be asked to invade us by a sitting democrat president in an attempt to suppress the rebellion and they will be given the west coast and control of the Pacific ocean for doing so.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't think Trump knows the military take an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and not serve the Commander and Chief.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            I don't think Trump knows the military take an oath to support and defend the Constitution, and not serve the Commander and Chief.
                            An oath that the higher ups will abandon at the drop of a hat if not doing so will harm their pension.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              I don't think you realize that such a large majority of those taking the oathes today are doing it for scholarship/job reasons and not to serve/defend the constitution.

I wish it wasn't like that, but there it is.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X