Food stamp fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food stamp fraud

The past two months, over 30 people have been arrested in Brushton, New York for welfare fraud!

Arrests were made after a year long investigation of Old Time Butcher Block Store. Allegedly, the people that were arrested used their food stamp cards illegally, receiving cash and buying various items that food stamp recipients are not allowed to purchase.

In case you're wondering, SNAP benefits are meant to be used for purchasing things like fruits and vegetables, cereal, bread, and meat - food, basically. Food stamps are NOT intended for household supplies, medicines, pet food and ESPECIALLY not alcohol or tobacco.

All of those arrested were charged with second degree criminal use of a public benefit card, petit larceny, and misuse of food stamps. The store's owner, Denis Sauve, was also arrested and charged with third-degree grand larceny and misuse of food stamps. This was actually Sauve's second time being arrested for food stamp fraud!

I thought for sure that this thread was going to offer pointers from the OP who is an expert. Unfortunately it was just another racist post from a Shitbag.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Thanks Denny for a useful contribution. I had an ex who used to buy food from her food stamp account. I dont know why she had them, she had a job, lived at home, and her son technically lived with her parents (even though she lived there). Of course i never turned shit down cause it was free, and the pussy was good, but i always made her go to the store by herself for groceries.

Comment

Damn white people.. The scum of the earth I tell you.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

it's not a crime, until you get caught

Comment

In Oregon i would always see people use their Oregon trail card to buy chips and drinks and shit, then pull out a $20 to buy some smokes and scratch off tickets. Fuck then

Comment

NY has nothing to do with tx.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Food stamps have nothing to do with mustangs

Comment

soap has nothing to do with soap.

Comment

Why is it only showing White people? That's racist.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

you're not white. I dont know why it is only showing white people. I used the board standard and highlighted the key notes.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

this is about fraud, not legitimate recipients.

Comment

I watched a 60 something year old woman in a tube top try to make 2 separate purchases at a convenient store in Alvarado. She was buying a big bag of Dorritos and a 20 oz Coke with her Lonestar card, or whatever it was, and a pack of Salem 100s and Lotto tickets with cash. The Lonestar card machine was down. Instead of buying the food and drink with cash, she paid cash for the smokes and lotto tickets and said she would return later for the chips and Coke. Her belly button was pierced also..

Comment

Doritos = buffalo breath

Comment

Working...
                              X