US Govt drone surveillance map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Govt drone surveillance map

America is being watched from above. Government surveillance planes routinely circle over most major cities — but usually take the weekends off.

Each weekday, dozens of U.S. government aircraft take to the skies and slowly circle over American cities. Piloted by agents of the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the planes are fitted with high-resolution video cameras, often working with “augmented reality” software that can superimpose onto the video images everything from street and business names to the owners of individual homes.

Hit the link for the map.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies
    Each weekday, dozens of U.S. government aircraft take to the skies and slowly circle over American cities. Piloted by agents of the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the planes are fitted with high-resolution video cameras, often working with “augmented reality” software that can superimpose onto the video images everything from street and business names to the owners of individual homes.

Hit the link for the map.
    Man, there is one that does laps around our neighborhood, apparently (according to those maps).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Man, there is one that does laps around our neighborhood, apparently (according to those maps).
      Not a single lap around forney

Comment

The 3 circles in very close proximity to DFW Airport are interesting, did they stop flight traffic going the direction for those?
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          The 3 circles in very close proximity to DFW Airport are interesting, did they stop flight traffic going the direction for those?
          If you are referring to those just southwest of the airport, that's where I live. We don't have regular flights over the house, but very rarely we will get a couple. I assume it's only when the wind is blowing in a certain direction or the weather is bad in the usual path.

Comment

Nothing over my area (161/Trinity)...haha suckers, they are missing all of the good stuff
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

What's going on over Greenville Ave, north west of White Rock Lake?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                NayNay

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  NayNay
                  Wouldn't a DPD helicopter be more appropriate?

Comment

My house...
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That my friend is the ebola epicenter.

Comment

Originally posted by upgrade View Post
                        That my friend is the ebola epicenter.
                        You were supposed to put two Ds in you screen name so we can get a double dose of your pimp game.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Not a single lap around forney
                          No need, they already know its full of brodozers and WT douche bags.

Comment

Working...
                          X