Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More to come.

Comment

• Pakistani newspaper joyous over Orlando.

Translation: Afghan kid has roasted 50 Americans.

Comment

• Josie Ensor
        Josie Ensor – Verified account ‏@Josiensor

Orlando killer Omar Mateen had apparently scouted out Disneyland Florida in April as a potential target, his wife has told investigators
        8:43 AM - 13 Jun 2016
        28 RETWEETS15 LIKES

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Josie Ensor

Orlando killer Omar Mateen had apparently scouted out Disneyland Florida in April as a potential target, his wife has told investigators
          28 RETWEETS15 LIKES
          Fry her ass for not reporting him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I don't see how 1 guy could have pulled that all off with an AR, had to be several involved. Post above says 1 person took 12 rounds, I think over 100 people got shot, using that math 1200 rounds were laid out by 1 guy?
            One dude carried 40 mags... There had to be more than one person involved in something like this
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Josie Ensor

28 RETWEETS15 LIKES
              They have cops crawling all over that place
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                How does this NOT make her an accomplice?!?!?! WTF?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The 50 less tags are fucking pitiful

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    How does this NOT make her an accomplice?!?!?! WTF?
                    Things between spouses are privileged. Neither spouse can be compelled to snitch or be prosecuted for not doing so.

Edit: I am assuming that they were still married.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 06-13-2016, 03:11 PM.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Just because one guy says he has third hand information about one person hit 12 times does not mean every person was hit twelve times. Also he had a 9mm.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        The 50 less tags are fucking pitiful
                        Glad someone removed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Supposedly, the guy called back and got back on air, and clarified that the people holding the door from the outside thought they were keeping the gunman from chasing them out. Still seems fishy, but there's a lot of garbage flying around, as usual.

WOW! #Pulse Club Patron Admits He Blocked Exit From Club Condemning Gays to Certain Death

Jim Hoft Jun 13th, 2016 3:22 pm 81 Comments

OMG!
                          This patron at the Pulse nightclub told reporters he fled the building then blocked the only free exit from the club preventing others from escaping.
                          clubber blocked doors

Patron: We just started pushing and pushing and then when we got that 10 second break we went to this alleyway which led for only employees and we tried, me and this random guy, tried blocking the door. At that point like I said the bullets were getting louder and closer. So we blocked this door and we did hear banging. I pray it wasn’t anyone trying to escape because I would forever feel guilty.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Accomplices?

CarsonChambers
                            CarsonChambers – Verified account ‏@CarsonChambers

Our sister station @WFTV reporting another arrest, someone who helped Mateen is imminent in another part of our state @abcactionnews
                            2:21 PM - 13 Jun 2016 from Port St Lucie, FL

Comment

• I think something we can all agree on is how does an individual get investigated three times by the FBI and this doesn't show on the FBI's own NICS background check when he's purchasing the rifle?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I think something we can all agree on is how does an individual get investigated three times by the FBI and this doesn't show on the FBI's own NICS background check when he's purchasing the rifle?
                                Gun Show loophole... Hillary already explained this, don't question it.

Comment

Working...
                                X