Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HIS WIFE FUCKING KNEW

Omar Mateen's second wife knew he was planning an attack, according to a report in People Magazine. | Politics

BREITBART NEWS13 Jun 2016554

email address
    SUBMIT
    Omar Mateen’s second wife knew he was planning an attack, according to a report in People Magazine.
    Salman told police that she was aware her husband had been “scouting Downtown Disney and Pulse [nightclub] for attacks. Unlike the four Disney World theme parks, Downtown Disney, which was recently renamed Disney Springs, doesn’t have security and bag check before entry,” a federal law enforcement source told the publication.

Mateen and Salman married in 2013 after a short marriage to his now ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy. The marriage lasted from 2009 to 2011.

If correct, the admission of knowledge about the pending attack bolsters comments by GOP candidate Donald Trump that Muslims in America don’t do enough to warn cops about pending jihad attacks. Before the “San Bernardino [attack in December 2015] people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” Trump said Monday, according to The Huffington Post. “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      HIS WIFE FUCKING KNEW

Omar Mateen's second wife knew he was planning an attack, according to a report in People Magazine. | Politics

BREITBART NEWS13 Jun 2016554

email address
      SUBMIT
      Omar Mateen’s second wife knew he was planning an attack, according to a report in People Magazine.
      Salman told police that she was aware her husband had been “scouting Downtown Disney and Pulse [nightclub] for attacks. Unlike the four Disney World theme parks, Downtown Disney, which was recently renamed Disney Springs, doesn’t have security and bag check before entry,” a federal law enforcement source told the publication.

Mateen and Salman married in 2013 after a short marriage to his now ex-wife, Sitora Yusufiy. The marriage lasted from 2009 to 2011.

If correct, the admission of knowledge about the pending attack bolsters comments by GOP candidate Donald Trump that Muslims in America don’t do enough to warn cops about pending jihad attacks. Before the “San Bernardino [attack in December 2015] people knew what was going on, they knew exactly, but they used the excuse of racial profiling for not reporting it,” Trump said Monday, according to The Huffington Post. “These people need to have consequences, big consequences.”
      Of course she knew...I'm sure his father knew as well. They probably all planned it together.

Comment

• Disney warned FBI that Mateen and wife may have been casing the place.... in April.

Breitbart News presents live coverage of the aftermath of the jihadist Omar Mateen’s massacre at Orlando’s Pulse night club. Two days after the largest terrorist attack on U.S. soil since 9/11, debates rage over immigration from Islamic-majority nations and expanded gun control. | National Security

Comment

• I smell a class action lawsuit..... the Feds dropped the ball once again and should have to answer to those families.

Comment

• Thread move sucks
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
              I smell a class action lawsuit..... the Feds dropped the ball once again and should have to answer to those families.
              So the government should be sued for not stopping a guy from shooting up a night club?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                So the government should be sued for not stopping a guy from shooting up a night club?
                No. They should be sued, disbanded and banished to the fucking moon for not doing their job. They have no excuse this time. The blame for this crazy asshole being allowed to legally obtain a firearm after all the red flags falls soley at the feet of the F.B.I. That is their job, not nightclub security.

Comment

No. They should be sued, disbanded and banished to the fucking moon for not doing their job. They have no excuse this time. The blame for this crazy asshole being allowed to legally obtain a firearm after all the red flags falls soley at the feet of the F.B.I. That is their job, not nightclub security.
                  Obama has already blamed the NRA for the governments inability to prevent terrorists from buying weapons.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Obama has already blamed the NRA for the governments inability to prevent terrorists from buying weapons.
                    Yeah I saw that. Deflect, deflect, deflect.....that is the White House policy for EVERY GODDAMN THING that piece of shit traitor has done to this country.

Comment

• He's not hiding his contempt for this republic any longer. He's actively challenging every Americans' personal liberty.

I want to live in a free country that values personal liberty above all. The risk of becoming the next victim of someone's cowardess act is one I'm willing to take to protect that liberty. You can't stop all these fuckers, but when it comes out that you could have done more, you've just become an accomplice. NO ONE ducks that responsibility, especially not federal agents or their superiors.

Comment

• can I sue someone. I needs some free money too.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                          can I sue someone. I needs some free money too.
                          Set your cruise at 40mph on 635 and sit in the left lane.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's not hiding his contempt for this republic any longer. He's actively challenging every Americans' personal liberty.

I want to live in a free country that values personal liberty above all. The risk of becoming the next victim of someone's cowardess act is one I'm willing to take to protect that liberty. You can't stop all these fuckers, but when it comes out that you could have done more, you've just become an accomplice. NO ONE ducks that responsibility, especially not federal agents or their superiors.
                            Amen

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              I feel that there's a bit of subterfuge involved
                              a BIT? LOL
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                a BIT? LOL
                                Man, I could write a novella about my thoughts surrounding the actions of terrorists, their current tools of the trade, victim/location choices, who benefits and how their actions are helping shape our political climate, etc.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X