Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Approx 50 dead 53 wounded in shooting at Orlando nightclub.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    At Wounded Knee the government gunned down over 150 Lakota Indians. That was 126 years ago. The liberals like to forget that sort of thing though because it implies that their God (government) can't be trusted.
    The last gun battle between the US Calvary and the Indians took place on Comanche Peak in Granbury TX in 1928 I believe. The Indians were killed for being Indians and that was the policy of the United States government and by extension the citizenry of the United States and it had widespread public support.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Ok, posting after the SVO sucks

Stupid person questions, according to all this we had another attack from Isis on US right? Why is this ok?

It is not okay but condemning it doesn't make the problem go away. Identifying the problem and killing the people who want to kill us will make the problem go away. I just like to laugh at the jackasses who are so invested in their foolish world view that they can not even see the truth when it is sitting right in front of them.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        Germany and every other nation on earth when they are in a war that they want to win. Do I need to point out that we effectively exterminated almost all of the American Indians and although I am not sure of the exact number I am pretty damn sure that we killed more Germans then the number of innocent people who were killed by the Germans.

Edit: Have you ever heard of "The School of the Americas"? That is the school at Ft Benning where we teach people from other countries to kidnap, rape, murder, and steal so our boys do not have to do it themselves but the people that we train are our proxies and we are just as guilty of the crimes that they commit on our behalf. Do not be such a fool as to think that every nation on earth doesn't have blood on their hands.
        Randommly (or systematically) killing innocent people just to kill them isn't about winning a war and it is wrong no matter who does it. There is a huge difference between collateral damage in war time (carpet bombing campaigns in ww2 or the nukes on Japan, for instance), vs killing just to wipe out a people whether it was the nazis killing jews or the u.s. killing indians. Innocent people have died in every war, it sucks and is not a good thing but it does happen and it is one of the costs of war. What you proposed in your theory is wrong. But you are the guy who said you were happy when 9/11 happened and you wanted NYC to get nuked. You have already well established what kind of a sick person you are.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This isn't at all disconcerting, this scumbag worked with a security contractor for the govt. http://counterjihad.com/isis-infiltr...hs-contractor/

Comment

Were in for more of this shit. We're accepting about 100 syrian refugees in a day.

Here's the peacefulness of the refugees being accepted into Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post

Comment

Oh that LA gay pride shooter wannabe they arrested?

Bernie Sanders supporter.

The LA police also walked back that the guy was going to shoot the gay pride thing, too.

The apparent Facebook page of a heavily armed man who told police he was headed to a Los Angeles-area gay pride parade is full of pictures of himself with his car and includes a number of political posts. But it shows no enmity for gays or membership in any movement.

The man in the Facebook page appears to be the same James Wesley Howell in a picture released by police, and the page includes several pictures of a white Acura sedan like the one Howell was arrested in on Sunday.

The page’s most recent public post, from June 3, shows a photo comparing Adolf Hitler to Hillary Clinton. An anti-Clinton, pro-Bernie Sanders photo was posted in February.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  Were in for more of this shit. We're accepting about 100 syrian refugees in a day.

Here's the peacefulness of the refugees being accepted into Europe.

No doubt. Anyone who pays attention to world events can see that and it isn't like islamic terrorists hide their plans. They tell us every time at least a general layout of the plan and sometimes specific targets. Every time people are shocked it happened.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

What the picture doesn't tell you the that dude was gay.

Absolutely HARAM.

Comment

• Meanwhile on peaceful Islamic Twitter:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• More moderate Islam.

These pics are from https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald?co...4nrbqe&before=

So much gold.

Comment

• Just go to the Reddit link posted above. I hope they remember this shit when they're eating their tuna (sandwich) and suddenly hear "Allahu Akbar"

Last edited by sc281; 06-13-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X