Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black lives matter leader's hacked twitter reveals plans for inciting summer riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black lives matter leader's hacked twitter reveals plans for inciting summer riots

The following is from @deray's hacked account, and is just part of conversation going on around the BLM groups' planning for a "Summer of Chaos".

Raja99 situs terbaik menghadirkan game online terbaru saat ini Hacksaw Gaming dengan fitur demo mainkan tanpa deposit menggunakan link alternatif login Raja 99

Comment

Comment

More in links but sums shit up nicely.

Mrs Lynch? As in Loretta Lynch? The attorney general? Conspiring with black hate groups to riot?

Color me shocked if so.

The following is from @deray's hacked account, and is just part of conversation going on around the BLM groups' planning for a "Summer of Chaos".

Monday, June 6th, 2016:Pt. 1: Pt. 2
        Johnetta Elzie(@Nettaaaaaaaa):
        Have you spoken with Mrs Lynch recently about the plan for the summer and fall leading up to the elections

Deray Mckesson (@deray):
        We spoke two weeks and they want us to start really pushing how racist Trump is now instead of waiting so the others can start getting protesters ready to shut both conventions down.
        We have to make sure that we use our voices to keep people disrupting Trump all summer and through the fall so martial can be declared before the election.

Johnetta Elzie(@Nettaaaaaaaa):
        They always thought you was playing when you said we could win. Call me later when you're not too busy.
        Deray Mckesson (@deray):
        If we can get both conventions shut down for messing over Bernie and for having racist Trump, then get martial law declared so Obama can stay in office we will win. Call you soon when I get to my dads so I can use his landline and talk more on this.

Wednesday, June 8th, 2016:
        Samuel Sinyangwe (@samswey):
        I wanted to touch base with you about the summer of chaos. So far we have over 2,000 people being bused in from different cities and another 6,000 to 8,000 expected to drive into Cleveland for the convention.
        They will not be ready for the type of crowds we are bringing in and they will blame Trump for it, especially if we shut it down. The GOP will have to replace him at that point or we will continue the disruption nationwide.

Deray Mckesson (@deray):
        I will pass the info along, Good work, Sam. You never let us down. (It's) so important we stop Trump. He will destroy everything we have worked so hard for and we can't trust Hillary. She's never proven she really cares about what we want.

Comment

What kind of dumb ass would discuss this via twitter?

Comment

That shit is fake
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              That shit is fake
              Source?

Edit
              After looking into it more, I'm inclined to agree. No smoking gunot presented yet.

Last edited by sc281; 06-14-2016, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X