X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story discredited. Leaving as place holder

Authenticity in doubt. Thanks ram57ta

Update- Story discredited.

OIslamic refugee Poor undocumented immigrant just looking for a better after life arrested for only having the region's gas pipeline plans likely to do terrorist shit to study for a potential job interview.

Police in a U.S. town bordering Mexico have apprehended an undocumented, Middle Eastern woman in possession of the region’s gas pipeline plans, law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch. Authorities describe the woman as an "Islamic refugee” pulled over during a traffic stop by a deputy sheriff in Luna County, New Mexico which shares a 54-mile border with Mexico. County authorities alerted the U.S. Border Patrol and the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) Joint Terrorism Task Forces (JTTF) has been deployed to the area to investigate, sources with firsthand knowledge of the probe confirm.

UPDATE 7/1/16—Despite official denials from authorities Judicial Watch stands by its reporting, which was subsequently corroborated by National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers Chairman Zack Taylor. Police in a U.S. town bordering Mexico have apprehended an undocumented, Middle Eastern woman in possession of the region’s gas pipeline plans, law enforcement sources tell Judicial Watch. […]
    Last edited by sc281; 06-16-2016, 09:30 PM.

Ooops
    Last edited by dcs13; 06-17-2016, 06:20 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      Our government has screwed us so bad.. They're gonna hit us bad, and soon. Keep your powder dry and handy boys..
      No they're not, you Islamaphobe. It's the religion of peace, just like our resident Islam expert Obama told us.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Our government has helped us so much.. LGBT's will show us a good time, and soon. Keep your women dry and give handjobs to boys..
        Fixed that for you so it is politically correct, you ignorant fuck.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

This story is NOT true. While it is true they have been talking on the local news here in Albuquerque about security concerns....this story is an absolute flat out lie. DID NOT HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            This story is NOT true. While it is true they have been talking on the local news here in Albuquerque about security concerns....this story is an absolute flat out lie. DID NOT HAPPEN.
            Struck through and noted in OP.

Judicial Watch is usually pretty darn good. It is the blog part of the site, though.

Will update again if I hear anything to corroborate it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              Struck through and noted in OP.

Judicial Watch is usually pretty darn good. It is the blog part of the site, though.

Will update again if I hear anything to corroborate it.
              Yeah apparently even the Sheriff has stated the story is false.

Comment

In that case will be updating OP. Doesn't get much more dead than that.

Comment

Interested in who made it up. That story took off yesterday (or the day before?) and has been on multiple sites, some of them pretty reputable. Unless, (sarcasm) this is a conspiracy where the feds are telling the sheriff to shut the fuck up and keep it under wraps and not lead us to the bigger story!! I am sure Alex Jones will chime in on that scenerio soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Interested in who made it up. That story took off yesterday (or the day before?) and has been on multiple sites, some of them pretty reputable. Unless, (sarcasm) this is a conspiracy where the feds are telling the sheriff to shut the fuck up and keep it under wraps and not lead us to the bigger story!! I am sure Alex Jones will chime in on that scenerio soon.
                    I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case. As ya'll have seen on the news lately New Mexico (especially in the smaller towns) is really the wild wild west. Our border here is really only in name...its a joke.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if that were the case. As ya'll have seen on the news lately New Mexico (especially in the smaller towns) is really the wild wild west. Our border here is really only in name...its a joke.
                      You know why they call int NEW Mexico?
                      Because it's a new place for them to live.

Comment

Working...
                      X