Orlando shooter's wife... Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Someone get this man some tinfoil, STAT!!
    Tin foil?

She admitted to being an accomplice to a terrorist attack on US soil. There is surveillance video that shows her scoping out possible murder scenes. She was there when her husband purchased the weapons and ammunition used to kill 49 people.

This person should be at the top of the most wanted list. And they don't know where she is? On admitting her crimes, she should have been immediately arrested and placed in a cell and held without bail.

Tin foil?
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      Tin foil?

She admitted to being an accomplice to a terrorist attack on US soil. There is surveillance video that shows her scoping out possible murder scenes. She was there when her husband purchased the weapons and ammunition used to kill 49 people.

This person should be at the top of the most wanted list. And they don't know where she is? On admitting her crimes, she should have been immediately arrested and placed in a cell and held without bail.

Tin foil?
      you are missing the point, perhaps they are fibbing about not knowing where she is or what happened to her...
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        you are missing the point, perhaps they are fibbing about not knowing where she is or what happened to her...
        Nah, I'm pretty sure they do know where she is and they're playing dumb for some reason.

When the Charleston shooting took place, they couldn't wait to get the word out that it was a white racist asshole wanting to start a race war. They immediately locked him up.

From the moment this story broke, the DOJ has downplayed that it was a brown racist asshole wanting to start a holy war, to the point they actually censored the transcript of his 9-1-1 call. And his wife accomplice just gets in her car and drives away? C'mon.

The whole thing is just weird.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I went to jail for 1\2 a joint once.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
            X2
            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              Not even one whole marijuana?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Nah, I'm pretty sure they do know where she is and they're playing dumb for some reason.

When the Charleston shooting took place, they couldn't wait to get the word out that it was a white racist asshole wanting to start a race war. They immediately locked him up.

From the moment this story broke, the DOJ has downplayed that it was a brown racist asshole wanting to start a holy war, to the point they actually censored the transcript of his 9-1-1 call. And his wife accomplice just gets in her car and drives away? C'mon.

The whole thing is just weird.
                Can you name one incident yet where this administration hasn't screwed up, lied about the truth yet??

me either..

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Can you name one incident yet where this administration hasn't screwed up, lied about the truth yet??

me either..
                  Obama can't even pick a solid NCAA bracket.

Comment

Working...
                  X