We are fucked if that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      But Trump...

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        This country is fucked anyway. The old way of hard work and freedom is being replaced by entitlement and political correctness. Trump or Clinton, we are uber boned.

At this point, I think civil war is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          This country is fucked anyway. The old way of hard work and freedom is being replaced by entitlement and political correctness. Trump or Clinton, we are uber boned.

I don't want to believe that, but I know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            It's masterful how the government managed to get these retards on their side. They have the liberal masses BEGGING them to accept an enemy that wants us all dead and disarm us at the same time.

The one that I don't want to believe is the one where people like us just sit back and let this future play out.

Guns will be outlawed first, all in the name of saving lives of course. Next up freedom of speech will be gutted, can't go around offending people, that's just not civilized. Religion follows, we wouldn't want to upset the atheists or make the situation worse with islam, which is no longer recognized as a religion, it's a race.

After that, the 4th has to be gone. Dangerous white terrorists might have a handgun or bible and we need regular contraband searches. Sharia law will replace the 5th.

All food and water will be government owned and daily rations will be doled out. Internet will be strictly regulated and censored.

So yeah, we will be living in a world worse than hitler could have imagined, but god damn it, we will finally not have white guilt any more. Completely worth it.

Comment

Comment

It's masterful how the government managed to get these retards on their side. They have the liberal masses BEGGING them to accept an enemy that wants us all dead and disarm us at the same time.

The one that I don't want to believe is the one where people like us just sit back and let this future play out.

Guns will be outlawed first, all in the name of saving lives of course. Next up freedom of speech will be gutted, can't go around offending people, that's just not civilized. Religion follows, we wouldn't want to upset the atheists or make the situation worse with islam, which is no longer recognized as a religion, it's a race.

After that, the 4th has to be gone. Dangerous white terrorists might have a handgun or bible and we need regular contraband searches. Sharia law will replace the 5th.

All food and water will be government owned and daily rations will be doled out. Internet will be strictly regulated and censored.

So yeah, we will be living in a world worse than hitler could have imagined, but god damn it, we will finally not have white guilt any more. Completely worth it.
                Damn, that's a real kick in the dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  It won't be a civil war at all. It will be nasty at first when the minorities rise up and riot while the "civil" sheep get slaughtered. Then the silent majority will wake up along with the Vets and clean house...including cleaning out congress and there will be a coup of sorts. Expect this by the end of Hillary's first term when the economy collapses and a deep depression settles in right as ISIS decides to focus on US attacks after they try to ban firearms and succeed.

Electing a republican and getting rid of political correctness is priority 1 for the next 8 years. Look at Canada politics and even the UK right now trying to get out of the EU... Associating with Stupid for the sake of feeling good is destroying society...not making it better. The wolves know this and are taking advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                    It won't be a civil war at all. It will be nasty at first when the minorities rise up and riot while the "civil" sheep get slaughtered. Then the silent majority will wake up along with the Vets and clean house...including cleaning out congress and there will be a coup of sorts. Expect this by the end of Hillary's first term when the economy collapses and a deep depression settles in right as ISIS decides to focus on US attacks after they try to ban firearms and succeed.

Electing a republican and getting rid of political correctness is priority 1 for the next 8 years. Look at Canada politics and even the UK right now trying to get out of the EU... Associating with Stupid for the sake of feeling good is destroying society...not making it better. The wolves know this and are taking advantage.
                    I wish I shared your faith in the republican party.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The educated and rich rulers are always the first to be slaughtered by the poor and uneducated. Look at any civil war in Africa.

Good thing I am dumb and broke. I may last longer.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        For real, we are screwed; it will be a slow screwing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          ^^^this^^^

We're already well down the road of "completely fucked".

Picking one dumb ass over another to lead the federal executive branch is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                            ^^^this^^^

We're already well down the road of "completely fucked".

Picking one dumb ass over another to lead the federal executive branch is like re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic at this point.
                            This.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

What baffles me is that we are being attacked on our own fucking soil and people just shrug at it now. As stated the ball is rolling now, time to hold on! I am glad my Grandfather isn't alive to see this. He would have gone apeshit about all this.

Comment

Working...
                              X