X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Grade Arsenal of Weapons Confiscated at Mosque in Germany

Impossible. Germany banned guns.

Monitor the mosques.

“The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the Muslim faithful our soldiers…”
    ―Recep Tayyip Erdogan, President of Turkey

NRW: arsenal with “heavy weapons of war” in mosque excavated
    Epoch Times, Sunday, June 19, 2016 (thanks to RF):
    An arsenal of radical Islamists was dug in NRW. The “top-secret mission” had taken place about a week ago and promoted heavy military weapons to days. This was reported by the Hessian MPs Ismail Tipi (CDU).

Google translate:
    According to information of the Hesse CDU deputies Ismail Tipi there has been a “top secret use” of seks in England about a week ago. In the refrigerator of a greengrocer near a mosque it said to have been found and seized weapons. “According to my information, a weapons cache was excavated with heavy military weapons in this operation. The danger of arming the fundamentalist violent Salafists in Germany is very large. That makes this secret use more than clear, “said Tipi on Friday in a press release .
    display

The extremism -expert suspected that secret arsenals were also built in other German cities. So the Hamburg domestic intelligence speak for example, of an increase of supporters of armed jihad.

Meanwhile these are in Hamburg more than 300 identified supporters. “The information here on multiply. The fear is great that Salafist sleeper, jihadists and IS-terrorists found in Germany support from foreign intelligence services, which are not minded us amicably. By arsenals the sleepers and militant jihadists can be equipped on the way to their possible attack with weapons. Just something I always feared, “the Turkish origin MPs.
    “Politicians must speak plainly”

Tipi admonishes: “If substantiate the fears, we can assume that the secret arsenals for a major terrorist attack not only in Germany but in the whole of Europe are used. It would be grossly negligent if we do not recognize this danger and not uncover these arsenals. “One problem is that many battle-hardened young Salafists have returned from combat zones to Germany and the migration stream many endangerers were introduced, the press release continues.

“We have to see this threat and act as quickly as possible. Here our security authorities have been invited should take a close look to determine precisely and to report any indications of all security-related enforcement and intelligence agencies, “said Tipi.

He asks: “Politicians need to talk, to highlight the potential dangers and threats, to educate the population and to encourage you that you can be awake and must report any kind of police observation plaintext. The problem of Salafism and IS-terror is increasing, if we do not all react. Here is every single demand. ”

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/06/war-....Vd9BZ6RW.dpuf

That makes my head hurt.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Is that a translation of a German article?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        Is that a translation of a German article?
        Yes. Google translate German to English, kinda.

Here's the German for your reading pleasure, mein Freund.

Ein Waffenlager von radikalen Islamisten wurde in NRW ausgehoben. Der „Top-Secret-Einsatz“ habe vor rund einer Woche stattgefunden und schwere Kriegswaffen zu Tage gef?rdert. Dies berichtet der hessische Abgeordnete Ismail Tipi (CDU).

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Yes. Google translate German to English, kinda.

Here's the German for your reading pleasure, mein Freund.

http://www.epochtimes.de/politik/deu...-a1337983.html
          10-4

That shit was brutal to read without some tolerance. I'll try it again later.

Comment

10-4

No tolerance? Brutal? What are you, some kinda Muslim?!
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              No tolerance? Brutal? What are you, some kinda Muslim?!
              Ha!

Nawsir!
              Just got backed into a parking spot after getting the truck washed and letting the rush hour fiasco melt away.

Comment

10-4

They are saying that they suspect that mosque around Germany are all pack ratted with weapons and that they are afraid that many of the young men that they let in as refuges are actually combat veterans who are going to start some shit in Germany.

The truly funny thing is that the German authorities and political leaders are truly surprised that this is happening.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

WW3 starts with Germany falling for a fucking Trojan horse.
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                    Germany is not ready to fight either.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      It is likely we are already in the beginning of ww3.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        It is likely we are already in the beginning of ww3.
                        My thoughts have been what if WW3 is here and started but everyone is just ignoring it? Change the wording of taken on Refugees to invaded and many stories will show a different light.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          They are saying that they suspect that mosque around Germany are all pack ratted with weapons and that they are afraid that many of the young men that they let in as refuges are actually combat veterans who are going to start some shit in Germany.

The truly funny thing is that the German authorities and political leaders are truly surprised that this is happening.
                          They should listen to more AM talk radio. Hannity, Rush, Levin and Savage all predicted this would happen. Don't worry though because Hillary will never let it happen here.

Comment

say wha???

Shooting at German cinema leaves 25 injured

A masked gunman stormed a cinema in Viernheim, Germany, Thursday afternoon, taking hostages before he was killed by police, officials said.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              say wha???

Shooting at German cinema leaves 25 injured

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/23/europe...ing/index.html
                              All lies! We all know that mass shootings only happen in America.

Comment

Working...
                              X