No announcement yet.

Explosion at Mogadishu hotel - 14 dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosion at Mogadishu hotel - 14 dead.

Anyone hear from Naynay? Hope he's okay.

Somali forces have retaken a hotel stormed by Al-Shabab militants in the capital, Mogadishu, in an attack that left at least 14 dead, police say.

An attack by the Islamist group al-Shabab in a hotel in the Somali capital Mogadishu has left at least 14 dead, police say.

You know what I like about Mogadishu? Nothing!

Violence in the Mog, you say? Shocking. Somalia is a great example of a place that just needs to be walled-off for a decade or two.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I won't say nothing new but Al Shabaab has stepped up their violence in the last 3 months.

Company I work for is still waiting for funding to kick off their project in Mogadishu. Not real excited if I get picked to go.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        You know what I like about Mogadishu? Nothing!

Violence in the Mog, you say? Shocking. Somalia is a great example of a place that just needs to be walled-off for a decade or two.

I'm athiest, but if there is a such thing as hell, then it's along the streets of Mogadishu.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I'm athiest, but if there is a such thing as hell, then it's along the streets of Mogadishu.
          That's for damn sure.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
          X