Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Qaeda to jihadis: target white Americans to avoid being mislabeled "Hate Crime"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Qaeda to jihadis: target white Americans to avoid being mislabeled "Hate Crime"

It's sad when terrorists have to jump through hoops to get their shit labeled as terrorism. Even the Jihadis know that liberals minds are gone.

Al Qaeda to jihadis: ‘Target white Americans, avoid minorities, because US mislabels attacks as ‘hate crime’

Al Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) has published a guide urging jihadis to carry out more ‘lone wolf’ operations in the U.S. following the deadly terror attack in Orlando earlier this month and to set their sights on the targeting of white Americans. The publication, “Inspire guide: Orlando operation,” which seeks to capitalize on
    Last edited by sc281; 06-25-2016, 03:18 PM.

I'm sorry, but that is fucking hilarious.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Seems like a misleading title. It didn't actually quote al qaeda as saying they dont want the attacks mislabeled; the author seemed to kind of assume it. What it did say was whites are the majority and the us is mainly ruled by whites, so attack them. The only mention I see of hate crimes is that the political discussion has involved that along with other items. I would like to see the actual quote where they specufically say they dont want intentions confused.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The author may be inferring the words "hate crime" but it seems like a valid inference when they are saying to avoid minorities because the federal govt will be taking responsibility.

“avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found in America,” because “the federal government will be the one taking full responsibility.”

Instead, the guide advises jihadis to target “areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated. This class of the American community is the majority and it is the one that is in the American leadership.”

Comment

I just read it as wanting to kill as many of the majority of the country as possible, since the majority is what controls the government, is what makes up most of the government, and is responsible for the stuff they are pissed about.

Avoiding the hate crime label is actually, and sadly, a very valid argument these days especially since they want very public acknowledgement of their attacks and their purpose. However, I just didn't read it that way.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The White House is white. Why not start there?

Comment

Working...
            X