Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The list grows. Another one bites the dust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The list grows. Another one bites the dust...

"move along, nothing to see here"

Comment

I think she needs to have a barbell applied to her skull.

Comment

Man that has to be some bullshit. I have been lifting heavy weights for 17 years or so and done some dumb shit. No way in hell you kill yourself with a barbell to the neck with out a "spotter".
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

With a body count like that, how does that family even sleep at night?
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Just like the last guy thay had killed, or the Ted Kennedy car fiasco, nothing will happen. I should change over to the Democrat party so I can get away with federal crimes so easily.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Well isn't that just convenient. Wonder who's next.

Comment

Most of what I'm seeing on the internet about this story says it is bogus.

Not that he's dead... and not that he died with a barbell on his neck... because those seem to be true. What's not true is the timing and nature of his pending court case. Take a look.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Most of what I'm seeing on the internet about this story says it is bogus.

Not that he's dead... and not that he died with a barbell on his neck... because those seem to be true. What's not true is the timing and nature of his pending court case. Take a look.
                  You got your tin foil hat ready?
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    You got your tin foil hat ready?
                    I should invest in Reynolds while the market is down.

Comment

[Vincent Foster] See? [/Vincent Foster]
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Man that has to be some bullshit. I have been lifting heavy weights for 17 years or so and done some dumb shit. No way in hell you kill yourself with a barbell to the neck with out a "spotter".
                        I don't even see how it is possible.

Comment

Working...
                        X