• Show
Clear All

• Supreme Court declines to hear religious liberty case

Supreme Court declines to hear religious liberty case

Discuss.....

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    Good.

Comment

Cowards. If it's a purely a Rx of CHOICE, then there should be no mandatory means on a private business to supply it.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm a Christian and support this. Not up to a Christian to control the actions of others regardless of beliefs held.

Comment

And the way I view, if they only stock Coca Cola products, and you want a Pepsi, you go to where they sell Pepsi. Why is that so hard??? It's not a life/death prescription.

Comment

True.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              And the way I view, if they only stock Coca Cola products, and you want a Pepsi, you go to where they sell Pepsi. Why is that so hard??? It's not a life/death prescription.
              It is political life or death prescription. Abortion is the sacrament of the democrat party in the same fashion that government is their God.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                It is political life or death prescription. Abortion is the sacrament of the democrat party in the same fashion that government is their God.
                And that's the problem with the cowardly SCOTUS. You can force the Democrat's values on Christians, but, God-forbid, Christians let you choose what you want. One let's you vote with your dollars, the other presents force by the government.

Comment

Working...
                X