I can just see the internet outrage now
    WH

Comment

I'm sure PETA will be on the case.

Any minute now....

Comment

They beat that pussy up.

Comment

That ain't nothing. You should see what I do to rabbits and squirrels.

You know that there is more then one way to skin a cat.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            That ain't nothing. You should see what I do to rabbits and squirrels.

You know that there is more then one way to skin a cat.
            golf ball?

Comment

Why is that guys in the picture look like casting rejects from the Jersey Shore?

Sweden definitely has a Muslim problem. And the don't touch me bracelets is just laughable.

Comment

I have always been weird when it comes to hunting animals. It is a necessity for life and part of its circle but I was taught to be respectful of the life you are taking. Cruelty to animals like that is the last point of the McDonald's triad to being a Psychopath.

Comment

Remember that when you vote November 8. Remember 911 too and all the other things

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                    golf ball?
                    I was just making a joke. I shoot them, skin them, and eat them or feed them to my dog.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      They beat that pussy up.
                      Straight murdered that pussy!

Comment

people will be more outraged over this than the priest being beheaded by muslims.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

It's only 3 1/2 years old, and I can't find a legitimate source for it.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            It's only 3 1/2 years old, and I can't find a legitimate source for it.

https://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com...cat-in-sweden/
                            Have you tried searching "Muslim boy band murders cat?"
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              And the don't touch me bracelets is just laughable.
                              A perfect analogy for the leftist thought process. I mean if you just tell the rapists to stop, they'll understand. See its that they just don't get it. But once they understand, you'll find that they're perfectly amiable people. Really, its true. They just need to know you don't want to be raped, that's all.

Just like all the no guns signs and thinking banning guns will stop any kind of violence. Its like they need a demonstration. A fake, mock rape scenario, where these lawmakers and libtards are made to genuinely believe they're seconds away from being raped. Then ask them "Did you like that? Did it look as though your pleas for help and for them to stop were going to have any effect? Now what makes you think anyone else would??"

Although given who we're dealing with, I'm not really sure anything short of a real rape would ever really sink in.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X