No announcement yet.

dinosaurs or dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons are huge and cunning, and they fly and breathe fire. Dinosaurs are cool, but they would never stand a chance against dragons.

I say dragons.

Comment

Let's not forget that even in modern times there are legends of dinosaur type creatures like loch ness. Doesn't mean they are true, or even that they are made up. Fact is, dinosaurs existed and have been accurately dated to 65 million+ years. Of course most ancient civilization from China to middle age Europe have stories of dragons. Maybe they were finding fossils and footprints, or maybe some Dino species survived into the last millennium. The legends are there, and one thing we have learned as we study history is a lot of myths and legends have some basis in actual fact. King Aurther, Troy, Robin Hood are all examples, especially Troy since they found the actual site in the '70s. I would doubt dinos survived into modern times but one has to admit it is a bit strange that so many civilizations had such similar stories of dragons.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

you cant know for sure they are 65 million years old. I think you should strike "accurately" from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          you cant know for sure they are 65 million years old. I think you should strike "accurately" from there.
          Wrong. They use this thing called geology to date the rock. They call it science.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            Wrong. They use this thing called geology to date the rock. They call it science.
            lol
            Originally posted by grove rat
            shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job

Comment

Working...
              X