X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
      If wishes were fishes....

Last edited by sc281; 10-16-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.

Chapter 10

Comment

Chapter 11

WikiLeaks series on deals involving Hillary Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta. Mr Podesta is a long-term associate of the Clintons and was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff from 1998 until 2001. Mr Podesta also owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm and is the Chair of the Center for American Progress (CAP), a Washington DC-based think tank.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            CNN tells viewers it ILLEGAL to read the WIKILEAKS emails so they must only learn about them through the lens of the media.

Jesus. If this doesn't sound like state run propaganda I don't know what does.

You'd think they'd at least be smarter about it than that. I try to look at all that mainstream media vomit through the eyes of those that actually watch it, and that it seriously and listen to it. That said, even those folks just aren't dumb enough to not recognize that for what it is. They're dumb, but nobody is that dumb. If you're dumber than that, you probably aren't watching TV anyway.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              You'd think they'd at least be smarter about it than that. I try to look at all that mainstream media vomit through the eyes of those that actually watch it, and that it seriously and listen to it. That said, even those folks just aren't dumb enough to not recognize that for what it is. They're dumb, but nobody is that dumb. If you're dumber than that, you probably aren't watching TV anyway.
              Prove they aren't that dumb. They are. It's why this is all going by barely even noticed.

Comment

Well when you're being told "Hey, I'm lying to you, right now. As I speak." its a little hard to just not understand it.

Now granted, I'm not saying they don't just keep sucking on that phallus anyway, but I do believe they understand it. They are that dumb, I'll agree.
                WH

Comment

Ecuador ain't given him up...

Comment

And chapter 12....

Here is the breakdown of the leaks..

0001-2080 first batch (07/10/16)
                    2081-4160 second batch (10/10/16)
                    4161-5360 third batch (11/10/16)
                    5361-6568 fourth batch (12/10/16)
                    6569-7241 fifth batch (12/10/16)
                    7242-9077 sixth batch (13/10/16)
                    9078-10249 seventh batch (14/10/16)
                    10250-11107 eighth batch (15/10/16)
                    11108-12173 ninth batch (16/10/16)
                    12174-15386 tenth batch (17/10/16)
                    15387-17297 eleventh batch (18/10/16)