Fbi to reopen clinton email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    I am curious to know what will happen to her if she loses. Something tells me its not going to be good. She may be literally fighting for her life. If she doesn't make it in, I don't see things going well for her at all.
    Nothing

Comment

I am curious to know what will happen to her if she loses. Something tells me its not going to be good. She may be literally fighting for her life. If she doesn't make it in, I don't see things going well for her at all.
      Shirley, you joust!!!

Comment

[ ] shocked
        [X] NOT shocked
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

If Trump means what he says, and I think he is a man of his word then there would be a special prosecutor assigned to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Something Obama should have done years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            If Trump means what he says, and I think he is a man of his word then there would be a special prosecutor assigned to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Something Obama should have done years ago.
            Trump is as full of shit as the Clintons are criminals....

There is no silver lining here.

Comment

691,000 seconds. 1.06 seconds per email.

Comey seems to expect the American people to believe and accept that the FBI thoroughly screened 650,000 emails in 691,000 seconds. Does he want to get lynched? Because that's how you get lynched.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Comey seems to expect the American people to believe and accept that the FBI thoroughly screened 650,000 emails in 691,000 seconds. Does he want to get lynched? Because that's how you get lynched.
                The unfortunate reality is that the majority do not care. They walk around in their little world, believing everything that the .gov tells them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Comment

The ONLY reason the FBI reopened the investigation was to have a pretense to seize the evidence from NYPD. Now that it was done, no need to keep "investigating"

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      The ONLY reason the FBI reopened the investigation was to have a pretense to seize the evidence from NYPD. Now that it was done, no need to keep "investigating"
                      Hope they made their copies first.
                      I've been to St.John a few times. Epstiens island is known by the locals as "pedophile isle"..

I am kinda surprised that there wasn't a big juicy email dropped to put a bow on this wikileaks fun here on the last day ...Guess its not over, but the way age killary camp was spinning, they were expecting a whopper.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        Hope they made their copies first.
                        I've been to St.John a few times. Epstiens island is known by the locals as "pedophile isle"..

I am kinda surprised that there wasn't a big juicy email dropped to put a bow on this wikileaks fun here on the last day ...Guess its not over, but the way age killary camp was spinning, they were expecting a whopper.
                        Julian has to keep shit in reserve. If it's all put there, Hillary will just order that the embassy be stormed and Julian suicided.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          Shirley, you joust!!!

I can see the possibility of it being like OJ simpson. Sure, he got off scot free. But where is he now... in a dumpster somewhere? Perhaps a cardboard box under a bridge. Or was it prison?
                          WH

Comment

• Yep, Nothing will happen....
                            (Some of you guys bought this charade hook, line and sinker.)

--------------------------------------------

Lesley Stahl: Are you going to ask for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton over her emails? And are you, as you had said to her face, going to try and put her in jail?

Donald Trump: Well, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to think about it. Um, I feel that I want to focus on jobs, I want to focus on healthcare, I want to focus on the border and immigration and doing a really great immigration bill. We want to have a great immigration bill. And I want to focus on all of these other things that we’ve been talking about.

Lesley Stahl: You– you know, you–

Donald Trump: And get the country straightened away.

Lesley Stahl: You called her “crooked Hillary,” said you wanted to get in jail, your people in your audiences kept saying, “Lock em’ up.”

Donald Trump: Yeah. She did–

Lesley Stahl: Do you—

Donald Trump: She did some bad things, I mean she did some bad things–

Lesley Stahl: I know, but a special prosecutor? You think you might…

Donald Trump: I don’t want to hurt them. I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them. And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together.

---------------------------------

Comment

• It's coming out, with or without Trump.

Comment

• Honestly it's smart for him to wash his hands of it. There's too much going on right now to concentrate on the Clintons. Perhaps the FBI will continue once Obama is out of office.

Comment

Working...
                                X