Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it for Trump. Get ready to MAGA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    Clinton supporter eating his feelings.

Nasty fuckin booger eaters. I bet he's a window licker too.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      How does teh 5% for 3rd party work. Is it one candidate that has to garner that 5% or is it total for all candidates outside of the Dem/Repub? If it is a total, I am seeing that they, at the current count per, http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php, have pulled 5.05% combined.
      The party would get funding, not the candidate. Johnson got 3% of the popular vote so the Libertarians won't see any federal money. It's still nearly triple the votes he got in the last election. Hopefully in 2020 they'll have an electable candidate and break through that 5% rule.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        she's still a former first lady, she has Secret service protection for life.
        Well, I guess that changes my plans.

Comment

• Went to the democratic underground to listen to them whine and the site is down with a notice it was hacked by a "trump supporter ". I think mass suicide or they are hiding in their safe place..😩

Comment

• Comment

• ^My god that is funny

Comment

• Loads of great stuff here https://www.reddit.com/r/HillaryMeltdown/

Comment

• If Clinton had taken the high road throughout her campaign like she did in her speech this morning, it might've been a different result. She chose to belittle and attack Trump and never really told anyone why she was a better choice than him.

Comment

• Comment

• Greatness ^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        she's still a former first lady, she has Secret service protection for life.
                        Hypothetical question...but if she were finally tried by an honest investigation and prosecution and was found guilty and given a prison sentence...would she have a secret service detail while in prison?

Comment

• Jesus.

Yesterday America committed suicide. The idea of America, about which I wrote last week, is dead. Peering into the abyss, citizens of the United States chose fascism over a democratic republic. The following is a very slightly modified version of the column I had prepared when I thought we had been granted a reprieve. Nothing has changed; it has only been accelerated by four years. I thought we had that time; turns out we, and the planet, do not.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Hypothetical question...but if she were finally tried by an honest investigation and prosecution and was found guilty and given a prison sentence...would she have a secret service detail while in prison?
                            She'd likely be under house arrest.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                              Rachel Maddow?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                                Greatness ^^^^
                                Almost wish I could have been there. I'd have had a little jar, going around and catching the tears in it. Looking like this smiley:

WH

Comment

Working...
                                X