The riots and protests - Soros' & others involvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Does it bother any of these "liberals" that they are pawns in a game? I am sure their emotions are real, but the way this is being funded and propagandized is disgusting.
    They are too ignorant to notice it. To realize the game that they are a part of. Their self entitled, my way is the only correct way, I am going to get my way or throw a hissy fit attitude is preventing them from seeing the truth of the matter.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      The Twitter of the President Elect is now talking about it.

And the media edits this tweet down to " Very unfair "

Comment

Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.

A Texas mother -- if you can call her that -- booted her young son from the house after he "voted" for Donald Trump at school, and now folks are calling for a child services investigation.

The video is sickening ... the unidentified mom is presumably trying to teach her boy a lesson, but clearly goes too far. Even worse, she recorded the crying kid's ordeal and posted it on the Internet.

Unclear if she truly left the preteen out on the street, but it doesn't even matter. You can tell he and his little brother are traumatized.

Comment

Great parenting skillz right there.

Comment

Can you imagine the media outrage if the polarities were switched and a white woman was mistreating her kid for voting for Hitlery?

Comment

Did ya'll see the one where ABC news posted a picture of Trump hanging in effigy at a protest with absolutely no comment.

Wow. Our media needs a moral reboot.

Comment

Comment

No one, and i mean no one, is being paid to stop Trump.

Comment

This dude showed up at the Indianapolis protests last night.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                        "big scary gun" I almost spit my drink up when I heard that pussy say that. I hope they no-bill the shooter because quite honestly if a large crowd of these people surrounded my car and started beating on it I would be in fear for my life. Look at the guy in the other protest video who was dragged from his car and beat by the thugs..and then his car was stolen. I would have shot every one of those thugs.

Comment

Don't infringe on a citizens rights and make them fear for their lives and you won't get shot at. Go around infringing on people's rights to free travel and threatening them and their families to violence and you might find yourself getting shot at, and rightfully so.

Comment

Comment

This is the time for open carry. If several hundreds of people showed up at these so called Trump protest and we're openly carrying I but the butt hurt liberals would go home quick.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X