Hamilton star got a dose of karma.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton star got a dose of karma.

Social media users blasted actor Brandon Victor Dixon, who lectured Vice President-elect Mike Pence from the stage Friday night.

St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys. @reesewaters#seasonsgreetings
    11:08 AM - 17 Mar 2012
    @TAMIKASLAWRENCE the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.

When will news no longer be twitter feeds?

Comment

Well I never knew my birthday was for that. I thought it was an excuse for us Irish to get really drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
        When will news no longer be twitter feeds?
        When people stop being too lazy to read real content that's more than 140 characters.

So, never.

Comment

The really funny thing that black guys never get is that the white women that are interested in them are the type that will fuck a "People that annoy me" and that makes them no good/classless. As I say to my black buddies when they tease me about the latest white girl that they are fucking "You can have her".
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-22-2016, 10:22 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly

Comment

^^^^ Don't get me wrong; I have fucked plenty of black women. I just make a point of being disrespectful and verbally abusive to them while doing it. For some reason they always want more of what I have to offer.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                When people stop being too lazy to read real content that's more than 140 characters.

So, never.
                Damn

Comment

LMAO, whatever floats your boat brotha. No worries from me on your posts.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Remind me why this guy is being chastised? Is it wrong to say that some black guys like white girls? Will people talk shit about me if I say something about liking Asian women?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Remind me why this guy is being chastised? Is it wrong to say that some black guys like white girls? Will people talk shit about me if I say something about liking Asian women?
                        It's really silly. Just some dedicated Trump supporters mad that he was mean to Pence, looking for a way to get back at him.. Oh, and press that will post or print anything they can to remain relevant and get 'clicks'.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          It's really silly. Just some dedicated Trump supporters mad that he was mean to Pence, looking for a way to get back at him.. Oh, and press that will post or print anything they can to remain relevant and get 'clicks'.
                          Are these the same Trump supporters that thought that Trump's "Grab em by the pussy" hot microphone comments were nothing to get bent out of shape over?

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            Are these the same Trump supporters that thought that Trump's "Grab em by the pussy" hot microphone comments were nothing to get bent out of shape over?
                            Haha, I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Or maybe... pointing out the hypocrisy of someone chastising Pence for supposedly being a racist, while being a racist.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X