• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    More like

It's Karate Kid

Comment

And that's just one of many stories telling what kinda of man/leader Mattis is. I can pick out significant issues with every nominee that Trump has made thus far but the only thing I can say on Mattis is that he served too recently and needs a Congressional waiver (one he will absolutely get). He is BY FAR the best decision Trump has made for his cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        And that's just one of many stories telling what kinda of man/leader Mattis is. I can pick out significant issues with every nominee that Trump has made thus far but the only thing I can say on Mattis is that he served too recently and needs a Congressional waiver (one he will absolutely get). He is BY FAR the best decision Trump has made for his cabinet.
        x2

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          That thing never should have been put on TV. I mean just look at it.

I have been wanting to fuck her for a few years now.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I have been wanting to fuck her for a few years now.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              I can pick out significant issues with every nominee that Trump has made thus far ...

If you would, please highlight these. I'd like to know cause I'm not very well versed on them.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                However I would love to get back on here in a few years and have to admit I was very wrong.
                excellent disclaimer, sir. it shows you have zero confidence in your speculations. grow a sack and commit!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  excellent disclaimer, sir. it shows you have zero confidence in your speculations. grow a sack and commit!
                  Just shows I am willing to admit if I am wrong. I still think he sucks.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Mattis got his waiver today.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Mattis got his waiver today.
                      I watched a good hour and a half of the meeting. At one point, some female hag on the committee kept pushing to get him to say he would not allow woman on spec ops teams. You could tell he wanted to strangle the bitch but was calm enough to dodge not answering. When she said she wanted it in writing...McCain cut her off. Hag.

Comment

Working...
                      X