Ohio muslim shoots daughter 3 times in head, claims 'accident'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio muslim shoots daughter 3 times in head, claims 'accident'

Another beautiful girl's life ends because of her goat-fucking father.

Linkis.com - Promote your product for free in Twitter with every link you share

Public hanging
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Public hanging
      Slow platform release. I want to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
        Slow platform release. I want to hear it.
        Hear him gurgling? You'd prefer a public strangulation?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Can't go wrong either way. Burn him alive

Comment

I dated a girl from India IIRC when I was in my youth. She always told me if I heard a click on the phone to hang up. It would be her dad listening to who she was talking to. Told me he would kill her or deport her back to her country if he knew she was dating a white guy. Reading all these articles now I am like huh, maybe she was serious about the kill part.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
              Can't go wrong either way. Burn him alive
              I'm tellin ya. If we were to go back to the public hanging for shit like this, like we used to be when we had some balls, you'd see a hell of a lot less of it. Guys like that would always have an image of themselves in the back of their minds, swinging from a rope. They'd have seen a hanging or two, and they'd know what was in store for them. And, we'd free up a big burden on the taxpayer by not fucking sheltering them and tucking them in every night with a kiss.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I dated a girl from India IIRC when I was in my youth. She always told me if I heard a click on the phone to hang up. It would be her dad listening to who she was talking to. Told me he would kill her or deport her back to her country if he knew she was dating a white guy. Reading all these articles now I am like huh, maybe she was serious about the kill part.
              India eh...seems more like a dirty muzzy thing to do.
              WH

Comment

Working...
              X