Putin, Trump, and the DNC email scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin, Trump, and the DNC email scandal

I won't profess to know diddly about Putin's angle, prescient understanding of how the DNC works and how the media is all but in the tank for them, but here's how I think it played out:

Putin knew there were vulnerabilities, because he looked for them or had knowledge passed to him that an edge could be had, a door could be opened. He also knew, from a vantage point of being on the outside with a clear window to look in from, that a)someone could take the wood to HRC over and over again by slowly leaking what he had or knew someone had (intel/data/transcripts of emails), b) that HRC would be more of a pain in his ass than Trump would, c) that the RNC/Trump would not have this info to trot out... and quite possibly a whole alphabet of other possible motives.

We've meddled in Israel's elections (just a recent example of the hypocrisy of Obama/anyone else to cry foul that it's unconscionable to try and influence our democratic process), we've violently removed people from power, and we have blood on our hands because of it. These are Jeremiah Wright's "chickens coming home to roost".

To quote Harry Reid, when he was pressed about how he'd proclaimed that an anonymous source had given him information that Mitt Romney hadn't paid taxes, with nothing to back it up,and how it had helped to sink MR, "well, Romney didn't win, did he?"

I think Putin is saying the same thing about HRC.

Hopefully this is not a duplicate of another thread.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

There are some who say that it is likely that Putin is the richest man on earth, and has some 100+ billion dollars.

I would like to know how well Russia plays with the banking cartels. If at all.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      There are some who say that it is likely that Putin is the richest man on earth, and has some 100+ billion dollars.

I would like to know how well Russia plays with the banking cartels. If at all.
      Not at all. That's why Russian stocks and bonds are so had to buy.
      Last edited by majorownage; 01-08-2017, 06:37 AM.
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Seems like that is a good thing.
        WH

Comment

Working...
        X