Wake Up Call - Vital Refugee information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Up Call - Vital Refugee information

According to Brigitte, companies get a tax break for hiring people on welfare, such as the refugees that we pay millions to bring into the US.

Illegals do not qualify for outright welfare. I suppose they can get health care at the county, though. Historically, children of poor immigrants born here, have received birth certificates on most occassions...though technically they were ineligible...and those kids do qualify for welfare because, citizens.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

She makes good points,but I wander if she was born here or came over on the last boat.sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

There is a big "you don't speak for me" movement among legal migrants against their illegal brethren. America is a nation of legal immigrants who came here lawfully, that don't want an influx of illegals because they see them as lawbreakers and cheaters. I think that's funny.
        Illegal immigration sucks for us all, huge swells of immigration make assimilation difficult and creates natural pockets of segregated communities i.e. Barrio. It causes families to break up..... much like welfare has done to African Americans coming up out of slavery and slave mindsets. Think about it, "Poor women, you and your kids can have sec8 and food stamps if that man of yours doesn't live with you." All of this becomes a way of life. Maybe unintended consequences, but consequences nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X