No announcement yet.

MILO UC Berkeley Show Evacuated As MaskedProtesters Start Fires, riot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the surprise of no one, Milo Yiannopoulos's 'alt-right' speech at UC Berkeley has been cancelled. This is the third one IIRC, UC Davis, Seattle, and now here that's been cut short or cancelled by protests. There's a fire that was started, and the police are trying to get the crowd to...

"Hate speech" is not protected under freedom of speech.

We all have our limits.

One of the people on CNN referred to the protests as Nazi-like and that Milo has the right for his voice to be heard. I'm so ****ing done with this ****.

Only a matter of time before these nazis start getting handled in the streets. People are ****ing pissed.

It's sad that people need to get to near violent levels to keep this ****bag of a human from being able to spew his **** at colleges. Yes yes, free speech, but at some point you need to stop and look at what is being said, and determine if its worth giving a platform to begin with.

Comment

Comment

that cesspool of a school has been on fire since 1962 . let the fucking place burn and stop funding repairs.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          They really don't like the Double Wide bar for some reason.
          Maybe it is because I go there.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Welcome to Bezerkeley.

Now that campus carry is in effect for 4-year schools, how about Milo give a speech over here?
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
            X