Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Bowling Green

Never Remember

and no, i am not butt hurt, this is better than reality TV.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

A bunch of corvettes would beg to differ. It was a new terrorist weapon, a sinkhole machine.

Comment

She's a fucking idiot.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        She's a fucking idiot.
        She used the wrong word. It's a mess up. Shit happens.

I'm enjoying the fallout though. The media is now covering a news story (the bowling green terrorists) that only helps to support Trump's reasoning for the temp refugee ban and extreme vetting afterwards.

Kind of like Trump saying Hillary "acid washed" her emails led to the media reporting she actually erased them using bleachbit, and explaining how she did it, lol.
        Last edited by sc281; 02-03-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          A bunch of corvettes would beg to differ. It was a new terrorist weapon, a sinkhole machine.
          Fun fact: ISIS conducted research into using Ford Mustangs for their next wave of Islamic Peaceful run-into-crowds-of-people demonstrations.

They abandoned the idea when they realized the Mustang is already known for this and so wouldn't be able to claim credit when it happened.

Ford shares dropped 3% in after-hours trading immediately following the press release cancelling the orders.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            She used the wrong word. It's a mess up. Shit happens.

She meant to say Bowling Green Terrorists, but her point stands. Two refugees, trying to provide support to ISIS. The exact the temp immigration ban and extreme vetting after 90 days is being implemented to stop.

BUT she used the wrong word so despite the actual evidence supporting Trump's immigration ban, the argument's invalid.

Everyone slips up. When it's a conservative it's headline news. When it's a lib or Obama (57 states, bitter clingers, isis is jay-vee, Syria red line, etc) the leftist media doesn't say a damned thing.

With her track record, I'd have her on my team all day, err'day.
            eh, I understand using the wrong words. A large part of my last gig was making sure the verbiage used was correct. If you're in front of a national audience, it's even more important. At that level, YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES like that. Same with the "alternative facts" stupidity. If she would have said it another way, it would have been a good thing. Instead, she make herself look like an idiot.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              eh, I understand using the wrong words. A large part of my last gig was making sure the verbiage used was correct. If you're in front of a national audience, it's even more important. At that level, YOU DONT MAKE MISTAKES like that. Same with the "alternative facts" stupidity. If she would have said it another way, it would have been a good thing. Instead, she make herself look like an idiot.
              I updated my post.

I guess I'm more tolerant of the rare mistakes. I've watched a lot of her interviews, and she's done an outstanding job.

Anyone who can incite Saturday night live to make a skit, out of frustration, about how badass her on camera interview skills are gets a pass for the little shit with me.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I updated my post.

I guess I'm more tolerant of the rare mistakes. I've watched a lot of her interviews, and she's done an outstanding job.

Anyone who can incite Saturday night live to make a skit, out of frustration, about how badass her on camera interview skills are gets a pass for the little shit with me.
                This. I believe the term for the left is grasping at straws...or does that depend on what the definition of "is" is?

Comment

Bush Jr. was also a target with his screw ups. Media never uttered a word with Obama's or drunken Biden's dumbassery.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Bush Jr. was also a target with his screw ups. Media never uttered a word with Obama's or drunken Biden's dumbassery.
                      proof tho? cause i thought BO was just a well spoken community organizer.

that whole "Your base are belong to us fiasco" puts that argument to rest.

it's like a misspelled tattoo. at least two if not more people had to sign off on that.

AND ANOTHER FOR THE RECORD

aside from doing 9/11 i actually kinda miss ol george.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

it's like a misspelled tattoo. at least two if not more people had to sign off on that.

Lol. You need proof for Obama's slip ups but none to support bush "doing 9/11"

Trolololol

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

That makes zero sense.

Comment

which part, so i can simplify it for you?
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

At least naynay still has two great individuals left in Congress that share his way of thinking...Pelosi and Schumer. Two more washed up old white folks, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X