• Joe Rogan episode 911

Anyone else watch this wild shit yet?

Been meaning to. I heard it's awesome.

Watching now since my day off.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Been meaning to. I heard it's awesome.

Watching now since my day off.
      I will tell you it is pretty impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        I will tell you it is pretty impressive!
        It's pretty fucking heavy. I was posting about this in sept and October. It's good to see a bigger platform talk about this shit seriously.

I like Alex Jones. He's fucking out there, but he's been right about shit. During this serious discussion he'all randomly throw out "psychic vampires"

He'd be fun as hell to have beer with.

Comment

It's pretty fucking heavy. I was posting about this in sept and October. It's good to see a bigger platform talk about this shit seriously.

I like Alex Jones. He's fucking out there, but he's been right about shit. During this serious discussion he'all randomly throw out "psychic vampires"

He'd be fun as hell to have beer with.
          You will not be disappointed at all lol. They confirm several things I have had ideas on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            You will not be disappointed at all lol. They confirm several things I have had ideas on.
            I'm an hour and 46 minutes in. They've jumped to a BUUUUNCH of different topics.

Edit:

A.J. Dropped the fucking vampires again!

Comment

3hrs and Alex Jones? Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                3hrs and Alex Jones? Fuck that.
                Yea. I can be pretty laser focused on researching shit, and there are layers to everything they're talking about that's got my mind boggled.

Jesus. A man can lose his sanity getting too deep into this stuff.

Comment

Here's another excellent one. Jordan Peterson knows his shit.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  WH

Comment

Yea. I can be pretty laser focused on researching shit, and there are layers to everything they're talking about that's got my mind boggled.

Jesus. A man can lose his sanity getting too deep into this stuff.
                    It's a wormhole for sure. I think I have just had the best idea ever.... SVO needs to go on JR's show.

Comment

Joe Rogan's podcast is my favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Here's another excellent one. Jordan Peterson knows his shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
                        Thank you!

This is a fucking good podcast. I'm almost done with it. It's so deep, I'll have to listen to it probably 2-3 more times to absorb all the facets and nuance.

I don't think I've honestly ever listened to Joe Rogan's podcasts. I am now a fan, and have a fuckload of catching up to do. 900+ episodes.

Comment

Working...
                        X