• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a tit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
      We have one of the most inefficient education systems in the world, throw a ton of money at it (especially to the worthless teachers unions) and are ranked higher than 20th.
      The school district that spends the most per student in the USA can't even get thirty percent of the students to graduate. That badge of shame is worn by the Camden New Jersey school district.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        LHHS, huh? That's too bad. That was a good school in a great neighborhood.
        It is still better than most. Overall public education is a failed system though. My son used to go to school in HEB which was/is worse.

Comment

The admin at LHHS are total dicks or at least they were 20-22 years ago. I used to live around the corner from there and ran the track for an hour every morning. I started my run normally at 4am and when they found out that I was on "Their" track they had the police tell me that I was not allowed to run on it. I kept running on it after the same officer told me that they could give a shit about me doing it and the school put up a fence to keep me off of it and made a big deal about letting me know that I was the reason it was put up.

I know a few guys my age that graduated from there and was told that it was an outstanding school at one point.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I don't like kids GF doesn't want kids, so this pick is the least concerning one out the bunch for me.

Comment

Working...
            X