• Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone stole my jegs hat outta the hatch of my camero
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      someone stole my jegs hat outta the hatch of my camero
      Awww. Look at you. The shit sphere being fully aware that is Saladbar's hat, which was a gift given to me by his mother, spewing that kind of response. Can't say it's surprising considering what lengths you'll go to when the butt hurt starts showing. Big turd ball just grew a little mo'!

Comment

to assume i consider myself superior to any sounds very supremacist.

better check on that.
        Just in case though, should you ever entertain the comical notion to consider yourself superior to anyone, take our word for it and don't bother.

Comment

That's one way to guarantee no one invades your personal space..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            That's one way to guarantee no one invades your personal space..
            Is that what we're callin lady "parts" these days?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Doesn't look like it's for 5.56 either. Looks more like a sport rifle to me, unless she somehow has a select fire .308 AR variant.
              That is a SIG 556R in 7.62x39.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                That's a favtory SIG mag.

Open carry of long guns was already legal in Texas.
                Most people don't know that. Gun laws are damned confusing! I'm just always traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                  Most people don't know that. Gun laws are damned confusing! I'm just always traveling.
                  It is tricky.

The General Firearms Laws of The State of Texas: In Texas, it is generally illegal to carry a handgun outside of a person's own premises. However, a person may carry, either open or concealed, in a non-threatening or alarming manner, a shotgun or rifle.

With all the naynays out there I'd be hesitant to open carry a long gun with that verbiage.

I can already hear him saying "he's clearly a white supremacist, and is here to be a threat to our existence!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    It is tricky.

The General Firearms Laws of The State of Texas: In Texas, it is generally illegal to carry a handgun outside of a person's own premises. However, a person may carry, either open or concealed, in a non-threatening or alarming manner, a shotgun or rifle.

With all the naynays out there I'd be hesitant to open carry a long gun with that verbiage.

I can already hear him saying "he's clearly a white supremacist, and is here to be a threat to our existence!!!"
                    Well gun racks sure aren't the status symbol of the redneck like they once were.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                      Well gun racks sure aren't the status symbol of the redneck like they once were.

I remember when I picked up my first AR. It was a Colt hbar sporter match and I paraded it everywhere in a gun rack mounted in my 68 F250 camper special.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        It is tricky.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You're going to have to use words, bro. Remember I can't see the pictures you post?

Comment

i'm speaking in code.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I suppose posting pictures I can't see as speaking in code....

Comment

The funny thing is that in a heartbeat white people will throw white trash under the bus for doing white trash bullshit but blacks will defend niggers to their last breath no matter how ridiculous it makes them look.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X