Armed Trump Supporters Attend Texas March for Refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I have only seen people that deeply love each other fight as viciously as you two do. Y'all just need to fuck and get this over with.
    And Baptists at a church business meeting. We have at least one that fits that stereotype posting in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Pointing out your actions and condemning you for your actions are not the same.

Be you. As long as you don't affect someones way of life or pursuit of happiness through legal means.

Originally posted by Fakenews Fucktard View Post
      brian, push forward, i am sorry i poked fun at Jegs and your camero, and you took it way left firld.
      Using the hat that you knew belonged to Shawn for a derogatory remark isn't taking anything out of context. But because you are a shitbag, no life has any value except your own. It's duly noted you will use any means to spew sewage to try and save face. It's just the way you're wired. Not even sure what half assed drivel followed the above quote, but again, not surprising.
      Now, on to that multi colored pile of rusted shit sitting in front of Auntie's house... Didn't you say about 3 or more years ago it was going to be some killer with a LS powerplant? How is that going? Is it working out for you?

P.S. Looks like another beer date has been offered? It's been awhile since you swallowed a load, right? Probably since you had that union toilet job offered to you? Go for it, killer!

Comment

I have only seen people that deeply love each other fight as viciously as you two do. Y'all just need to fuck and get this over with.
        I could never have sex with a man. Not because I think it's wrong or gross, I just don't think I could fuck something I respected.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I just don't think I could fuck something I respected.
          It may not matter. You go out with Fakenews you know what's coming...

Comment

Muthufucker!

Why, why in the fuck do you two bitches have to bring up Shawn about anything, FUCK! The only reason I don't BAN you two dickbumps is because if Shawn was here he'd laugh at you two clowns...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You're right. He would laugh, but since he's not here then the classless piece of shit that was let out of the cage should keep that filthy sewer shut regarding any reference made about Shawn.

Comment

fwiw, tremor14 never had avatars or signatures turned on.. my recent change in avatar is due to the name change and my account being hacked.

brian dart is a fucking moron if he thinks i have anything LESS than love and admiration for Saladbar. i've known that dude since i was 14 years old, so over 20 years. I wont go back and forth with him out of respect, and i even question his morale for bringing the name up.

my bad, i made a bad joke about jegs and your baby mommas camaro. let it go and get my name out of your mouth.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Muthufucker!

Why, why in the fuck do you two bitches have to bring up Shawn about anything, FUCK! The only reason I don't BAN you two dickbumps is because if Shawn was here he'd laugh at you two clowns...
                  Did Shawn die?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Muthufucker!

That, and this place needs all the members it can get.
                    WH

Comment

Did Shawn die?
                      Fuckin Mycroft Holmes here...

Comment

Originally posted by Fakenews Fucktard View Post
                        brian dart is a fucking moron if he thinks i have anything LESS than love and admiration for Saladbar. i've known that dude since i was 14 years old, so over 20 years. I wont go back and forth with him out of respect, and i even question his morale for bringing the name up..
                        LOL... The shit just keeps flowing out of whatever hole it can. Won't get into how we all met, other than it was at Ennis and done so after you were mouthing about how fast your mom's car was. Pretty sure you were driving it as well. Other than that, I already told you I understand your intentions. You are programmed to be a sack of shit when you become defensive and butt hurt. It all makes sense now. Push on, Fakenews.

P.S. Please stop sending friend requests. I don't friend bottom feeding shitbags. I believe you've tried twice or three times now. No means no.

Comment

Shut the hell up already. Holy crap, what a couple of juveniles.

I didn't know Shawn but I'm sure he'd laugh at you two dumbshits arguing over who knew him better.

Comment

Working...
                          X