White House blocks 3 news agencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    Snopes is a liberal site, and isn't for fact checking. Hasn't been in years.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

this was not a briefing. it was a gaggle . what ever the hell that is so it was in a smaller room . in reality it was a perfectly good way to bitch slap cnn and a few others. i do not want any kind of censorship but he can make them report off transcripts . media has been out of control for 40 years so it's time to get them back to reporting the facts. sucks to be old and remember times before all this shit started .

Comment

I saw an article about how Obama invited only liberal news outlets to certain meetings as well. IMO what does it matter as long as it's getting reported? If I were him I would video my own fireside chats, post them to social media, and tell all the media to eat a dick.

Comment

Snopes is a fucktard site....hence my choice in using it to report something offensive about Obama. You know, versus Fox, where that's expected.
          I agree that reporters that want to lie shouldn't be granted elective interviews. But a press conference? If said liars are that bad, why do they have press credentials?

Comment

So can some one tell me where to get "real" news? Please don't say some crazy website some guy runs from his moms basement...
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              2 months ago Spicer himself said this:
              Spicer doesn't set policy and his opinions do not count as policy.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                Snopes is a fucktard site....hence my choice in using it to report something offensive about Obama. You know, versus Fox, where that's expected.
                I agree that reporters that want to lie shouldn't be granted elective interviews. But a press conference? If said liars are that bad, why do they have press credentials?
                I typically do the same thing, that is why you will see me linking to breitbart and foxnews since the hold a lot of credibility around here.

so i checked to see fox's coverage of this matter. couldnt find a peep:

But the question remain's what was actually discussed in this gaggle? why meet with the press if nothing is reported?

but in other news:
                President Trump said Saturday that he will not attend the White House Correspondents' Association dinner, escalating his battle with the news media and raising questions about the future of the annual event.

this dude is rogue as fuck. i really cant say i hate it, just curious who's best interest he has at hand.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  So can some one tell me where to get "real" news? Please don't say some crazy website some guy runs from his moms basement...
                  you could get it right here, if you are willing to read between the lines and look at both sides of the story. unfortunately there is a popular vote here, and the those who oppose it are often censored and or content modified to fit the trending themes.

however this is a private entity and not a public forum such as THE WHITE HOUSE.

in the link i posted above... Trump got Roasted by obama in 2011, and has been on his 12 year old tantrum that he is going to unglue everything the guy who made fun of him did.

To not attend the White House Correspondence Dinner as acting CIC is a downright disgrace, but i am not going to make another thread about it. If any free thinkers wanna discuss in here i would love to hear your thoughts.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

cause i know yall eat this stuff up.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh come on, Nay. Climb aboard the Trump train. There's plenty of room. And, unlike your current party, we'll never make you sit in the back.

Comment

i'm dj'ing my own party broham, if you want in lmk, i'll put you on the list.

i dont coattail no man.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          i'm dj'ing my own party broham, if you want in lmk, i'll put you on the list.

i dont coattail no man.
                          See. I don't think you'd have that liberty in a Muslim country.

Comment

not everyone lives under a set of rules my man, look at my boy trump!

*breitbartlink*

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

im waiting for the new urban dictionary definition of snowflake.

A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others. This has nothing to do with politics. Snowflakes can be liberal or conservative. Whether it is a compliment or an insult is a matter of opinion and depends on the context.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Oh come on, Nay. Climb aboard the Trump train. There's plenty of room. And, unlike your current party, we'll never make you sit in the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X