Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk Sessions

MORE FAKE NEWS:

The Left is up in arms calling for the resignation of Session's for doing the same shit Flynn did.

WASHINGTON ― A series of bombshell revelations Wednesday night cast new light on Donald Trump’s potential ties to the Russian government during the course of the presidential campaign and seem likely to escalate calls for a special prosecutor to investigate the matter.

The New York Times reported that intelligence officials working for the Obama administration had grown so concerned about the scope of Russia’s meddling in the elections and the evidence of ties to Trump’s operation that they began to leave a breadcrumb trail of clues for future investigators to follow. Among those data points that had them spooked were a series of meetings that affiliates of the Trump campaign and the Russian government allegedly held in European capitals ― meetings that the Trump White House has consistently denied ever took place.

About an hour later, The Washington Post published its report that U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions spoke twice last year with Russia’s ambassador to the United States and failed to disclose it to lawmakers during his January confirmation hearing. Sessions had been a top surrogate for the Trump campaign and a senior member of the influential Senate Armed Services Committee. The newspaper noted that no other member of that committee could recall speaking to the Russian ambassador.

U.S. investigators have looked into Sessions’ communications with the Russian diplomat as part of a broader investigation into possible links between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government, The Wall Street Journal reported later on Wednesday.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Sessions talking to a member of a foreign government falls into the category of doing what he is supposed to do as a member of the government of the USA. Being a Senator is part of being in a leadership position and leaders talk to one another about issues that will effect their respective countries.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This is all a joke. The real story is the privatized prisons and enhanced cannabis enforcement. That's not a coincidence, and it's a big problem for America.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        This is all a joke. The real story is the privatized prisons and enhanced cannabis enforcement. That's not a coincidence, and it's a big problem for America.
        Prisons have been privatized long before Sessions was sworn in.

Like it or not cannabis is still illegal and all laws should be enforced until congress changes the law. Even though I believe that ALL drugs should be legal I can say that I would take a great deal of pleasure seeing all of the people who run, own, or work at cannabis stores being dragged into federal court and given 300 year sentences for conspiracy to distribute a schedule 1 drug.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Prisons have been privatized long before Sessions was sworn in.

Like it or not cannabis is still illegal and all laws should be enforced until congress changes the law. Even though I believe that ALL drugs should be legal I can say that I would take a great deal of pleasure seeing all of the people who run, own, or work at cannabis stores being dragged into federal court and given 300 year sentences for conspiracy to distribute a schedule 1 drug.
          I am aware that prisons have been privatized for a long time. It was recently decided that the federal contracts that were expiring were not to be renewed and Sessions intends on reversing that decision.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that cannabis should not be a schedule I substance, it's preposterous.

Comment

I am aware that prisons have been privatized for a long time. It was recently decided that the federal contracts that were expiring were not to be renewed and Sessions intends on reversing that decision.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that cannabis should not be a schedule I substance, it's preposterous.
            The contracts are being renewed because they are anticipating needing the bed space. In the short term it is cheaper to lease that space vs building new prisons and hiring very high paid federal employees to staff them. I am adamantly opposed to private prisons so please do not think that I am a supporter or the industry.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that full auto firearms should not be a regulated and limited by the NFA, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that EPA should not be able to tell a farmer how to grow plants, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that there should not be a corporate income tax, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that the government should not involve itself in the heath care market, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that the government should not force auto manufactures to install safety features on every car that are of question value vs their cost, it's preposterous.

I could go on all day like this but I suspect that I have made my point.

Comment

increasing the prisons, increasing the drug laws... you know what happens next
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

in other words

The contracts are being renewed because they are anticipating needing the bed space. In the short term it is cheaper to lease that space vs building new prisons and hiring very high paid federal employees to staff them. I am adamantly opposed to private prisons so please do not think that I am a supporter or the industry.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that full auto firearms should not be a regulated and limited by the NFA, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that EPA should not be able to tell a farmer how to grow plants, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that there should not be a corporate income tax, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that the government should not involve itself in the heath care market, it's preposterous.

Anyone with half of a brain knows that the government should not force auto manufactures to install safety features on every car that are of question value vs their cost, it's preposterous.

I could go on all day like this but I suspect that I have made my point.
                You agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  increasing the prisons, increasing the drug laws... you know what happens next
                  Yep, people will wise up and stop using drugs.

Comment

there goes a billion from CO
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You agree with me.

I do but I will go a step further. I believe that meth, cocaine, heron, and any other hard drug should be sold right next to the bottles of Jack Daniel's in the store.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        there goes a billion from CO
                        You need to double check your figures.

Comment

I do but I will go a step further.
                          shocking

Comment

Dems just can't stop tripping over themselves.

Comment

this is not a meme thread, you have one of those already, this is for discussion using words formulated in your own head.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X