It’s Official: Obama Presidency Had Worst Economic Growth Since World War II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exlude View Post
    What are you trying to say here, "percent making relative"?

Growth of GDP is a very important measurement, but not one person in here is addressing why our GDP had such abysmal growth outside of "Obama did it". People like you are just hanging on to the portion that GP bolds for you.

Let me ask you, why was there so little GDP growth under Obama?
    Uncertainty. Usually GDP growth doesn't have much to do with what a president does, sure they have some influence but some people are handed a shitty economy to deal with. However, Obama was handed a shitty economy and did almost nothing to improve it. In fact he made it worse. He repeatedly got up and gave speeches that emphasized social issues and the structured "unfairness" of this country. He increased insurance costs for employers. Then he made sure their future costs were uncertain. That bullshit gives no one confidence, much less the people in this country who actually start or manage businesses.

If you think my take on this is bullshit, just look at the employment numbers since the election and where all those jobs are being created. To save Naynus the Google trip, those jobs are being created in small businesses which are the top driver of GDP growth. But if you drill down further you will see that those small businesses are also new businesses. It is very hard to argue that there has been a shift in confidence purely because our president is no longer economically illiterate.

The automation issue is an overblown bunch of bullshit at the moment. Decades from now it will be a real thing. Right now it is being promoted by liberals who want to push for more handouts from the government. There are plenty of jobs in skilled trades that none of these unemployed pussy snowflakes want to do.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

from the guy who sat on the assembly line reading dallas morning news letting a robot do his job: i cant even make this shit up anymore.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        from the guy who sat on the assembly line reading dallas morning news letting a robot do his job: i cant even make this shit up anymore.
        A 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. But that actually works out to a 4 because you do get graded on a curve thanks to affirmative action.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          A 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. But that actually works out to a 4 because you do get graded on a curve thanks to affirmative action.
          I laughed way too hard at this. Sorry Rodney
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

race! use race to make yourself feel better. strong tactic fapman!
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

race! use race to make yourself feel better. strong tactic fapman!
              You being against race baiting is like Christians being against Christ.

I am sorry you couldn't join in the intelligent conversation in regard to GDP, I promise I will address smoking pot, "hoes", being in jail or some other topic that you can relate to soon.

Thanks for playing (and losing).

Comment

see post 2 and post 32 chief.

your head can swell all you want rattling off irrelevant shit, but the fact remains you will NEVER be comparing apples to apples.

being a budget minded guy im surprised you dont realize that. who do you work for again? hill and wilkinson or a smaller outfit?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

see post 2 and post 32 chief.

your head can swell all you want rattling off irrelevant shit, but the fact remains you will NEVER be comparing apples to apples.

being a budget minded guy im surprised you dont realize that. who do you work for again? hill and wilkinson or a smaller outfit?
                  Like I said, I am sorry you can't offer anything intelligent to the conversation.

And exactly who do you work for again? Was that DookieLogistics.com or .org? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Like I said, I am sorry you can't offer anything intelligent to the conversation.

And exactly who do you work for again? Was that DookieLogistics.com or .org? LMAO
                    Hey man. I work in logistics. I was gonna name my business " Damn straight air freight " But Dookie Logistics has a nice ring to it.

Comment

ELLEN!

E C H O

anyways, good day chap, im surprised you waited this long to come out of your hole and nibble on my hook.

lets keep it kosher this go 'round, whattya say?

*edit, allen
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lets keep it kosher this go 'round, whattya say?
                        I burst out laughing, with a picture of you cowering in the corner coming to mind. I have seen that one a few times before. Good night you sopping wet pussy.

Comment

i'll be sure to use that line tonight.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                          X