It's Official: ISIS is right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    to be completely honest, your assessment of that statement is complete bullshit. If that phrase comes out of my mouth, you might want to take a seat and prepare yourself for the non-candy coated unadulterated truth.
    Fucking this!
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      to be completely honest, your assessment of that statement is complete bullshit. If that phrase comes out of my mouth, you might want to take a seat and prepare yourself for the non-candy coated unadulterated truth.
      We can disagree. I would hope that you would give me the non-candy coated unadulterated truth without the precursor.

The flip side:

So if you tell someone you are being completely honest, one could assume that everything said prior was not entirely true.
      The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
        We can disagree. I would hope that you would give me the non-candy coated unadulterated truth without the precursor.

The flip side:

So if you tell someone you are being completely honest, one could assume that everything said prior was not entirely true.
        I don't use the term "completely honest" for this exact reason. I do use the term "brutal truth," and by that I mean I'll expand on the truth I told you to a depth you may or may not want to hear.

Comment

Working...
        X