US military has launched more than 50 missiles aimed at Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Again, you were cool when we bombed them on the daily,under another president, but get faggoty when we launch a precision attack on a specific air base.
    define precision.

situationally, i understand this is all just political theater. everyone has to bump their chest a little, and there are only a few of us heavy hitters. Every president has been given the keys to the same army, run by the same group of guys, its just how they choose to use it.

this 'gassing' by assad another one of putins lil chirren, and the supposed $60,000,000 fire work show that ensued, albeit after trump called putin, to tell assad to move the planes because he wanted to send some heat, to get the heat off him for fuckin with putin to begin with.

again, putin orchestrated this, and had trump and assad in his pocket. hell he probably wrote the check for the tomahawk's.

i feel like im talking in circles but thats why i keep coming back.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      ahead of schedule, but over budget.

and no i dont even think...
      Fixed

cops here disperse tear gas on people daily.

sure not to death, but if we are gonna make america great again, shouldnt we be focused on, America?
      Tear gas <> sarin gas, dumbass.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i know the difference champ, you would also know if it were sarin gas that anyone who touched those people would be affected, yet all of the responders are regular joes like you.

in other news, any other dallasites get to hear the test run for our new air raid drills?!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i
          in other news, any other dallasites get to hear the test run for our new air raid drills?!

I heard that shit for hours last night WTF was the deal with that?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

these presidents these days, they got bad aim. thats what happens when you stop electing people who have actual military experience.

remember when i made the post about me with a gun comparing it to trump with a navy.

the only peep came from a tweet from... you guessed it.

this show is just starting.

Things have changed since 2013

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            I heard that shit for hours last night WTF was the deal with that?
            WFAA news says hacking. Must be the Russians

Comment

cops here disperse tear gas on people daily.

sure not to death, but if we are gonna make america great again, shouldnt we be focused on, America?
              You are smart enough to know that what you posted here is fucking ridiculous.
              Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 04-08-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Things have changed since 2013

WFAA news says hacking. Must be the Russians
                A "malfunction"...that affected us in Dallas, but also surrounding cities, too, I thought. Worst part is, if they had to turn them all off manually, do they still work? Or are we now unprepared?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  You are smart enough to know that what you posted here is fucking ridiculous.
                  It's not safe to assume naynay is smart even the littlest bit. He is barely smart enough to believe everything MSNBC reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    A "malfunction"...that affected us in Dallas, but also surrounding cities, too, I thought. Worst part is, if they had to turn them all off manually, do they still work? Or are we now unprepared?
                    Mine are a key turn and a button push. They last 5 minutes and the I push the button again if necessary. Very odd Dallas and FtWorth went off like that. In another city I worked in we could here dispatch dial a number over the radio and they would kick off. Prob a hack job.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Mine are a key turn and a button push. They last 5 minutes and the I push the button again if necessary. Very odd Dallas and FtWorth went off like that. In another city I worked in we could here dispatch dial a number over the radio and they would kick off. Prob a hack job.
                      The news is reporting Dallas is now admitting it was hacked and probably by someone within Dallas city limits, too. Hacker sent 60 signals to the sirens. Kind of hard to hack a key turn and button, though. I suppose Dallas' sirens are online and extra hackable...even for a local.

Comment

I generally support Trump and his gang but...

The attack on the Syrian airbase was fruitless IMO, you call their buddies to announce your intentions and all of a sudden, all the high value targets are moved... and we still send 60,000,000 worth of hardware to destroy about a million bucks worth of airport infrastructure...

The Russians could have that airport back up and running in hours after such a lame attack.

Either stay the fuck out of it, or go in with intent of doing some real damage, not just to send some bullshit message.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                          You're good with children being gassed to death?
                          i thought the idea was that if they are muslim they have to be exterminated by any means necessary, right?
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

i thought the idea was that if they are muslim they have to be exterminated by any means necessary, right?
                            Your assumption that all children in Syria are Muslim is backed up by what other source(s) other than your ass?

Comment

thats dumb.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

We already know you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X