Guy shoots 7 kills at least one at San Diego pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy shoots 7 kills at least one at San Diego pool

It's currently unknown how it was possible the guy used a gun, as it was a gun free zone.

CALIFORNIA — Police responded to an active shooter incident in the UTC neighborhood of San Diego Sunday evening. The scene is at the La Jolla Crossroads Apartment complex on Judicial Drive. As many as 7 victims have been shot—-the gunman was killed by police. Local media says the suspect was reloading his gun throughout the […]

Coulter's law is in effect. The shooter is (was- they killed the sum'bitch) a white guy, so the media got it out as fast as humanly possible.

Peter Selis was identified as the mass shooter who opened fire in a shooting spree at a San Diego apartment pool. He shot all black and Hispanic victims.

Coulter's Law: The longer it takes for the media to name the perpetrator, the more likely it is that they're not white

Oh, and the police spokesman they bring out to the press to talk about this incident has the last name of Zimmerman.

Just a coincidence.

PS: if you're suicidal, have the courage to off JUST yourself. Don't bring others into your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

PS: if you're suicidal, have the courage to off JUST yourself. Don't bring others into your shit.
      This is 100 percent contrary to what I believe. If you are feeling suicidal go kill the people that have been driving you fucking nuts and then turn yourself in so you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you offed the fuckers and you get to have fun forcing the state to spend 10s of millions of dollars to put you to death. If the state was coming after me like that I would not even consider a plea to avoid the death penalty and I would laugh myself to sleep every single night until I died.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This gets even better. The shooter was a Ford mechanic and walked around with a beer in his hand while doing the shooting. Sound to me like he had had enough of dealing with the people around him.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

This is why we need more gun laws. Obviously the ones we have in place aren't strong enough. We just need more, stronger, overreaching gun laws. Much more. And stronger. Then this will all stop.

PS - vote for me!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            This gets even better. The shooter was a Ford mechanic and walked around with a beer in his hand while doing the shooting. Sound to me like he had had enough of dealing with the people around him.
            Mossy Nissan is what the locals are saying. There was a birthday party at the pool and he was acting strange so they offered him some food which is when he shot the host.

We were 10 miles away at the time thankfully but we have visited friends that live basically across the street from this place.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Mossy Nissan is what the locals are saying. There was a birthday party at the pool and he was acting strange so they offered him some food which is when he shot the host.

We were 10 miles away at the time thankfully but we have visited friends that live basically across the street from this place.
              His work shirt says Ford on it.

Peter Selis was identified as the mass shooter who opened fire in a shooting spree at a San Diego apartment pool. He shot all black and Hispanic victims.

I can see him getting fed up with listening to the noise from the pool and walking out there while deciding if he should start shooting the people who are making the most noise.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Ford mechanic huh?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Ford mechanic huh?
                  That paid at least $1750 a month rent! Housing costs are absolutely retarded here. I can definitely see why they are running to Texas as fast as they can.

Comment

so in the article posted by the honorable SVO, they mentioned he shot all 'non-whites', was this a hate crime? it sounds like hate.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

rather than harping on gun laws, i think we should take this opportunity to band together, and truly make america great again. this is a senseless act of violence perpetuated by another home-grown terrorist.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        so in the article posted by the honorable SVO, they mentioned he shot all 'non-whites', was this a hate crime? it sounds like hate.
                        I lived by a pool at an apartment in Lewisville about 25 years ago and it was no stop noise around the clock once it got warm outside. There were times I thought about shooting the motherfuckers making all of the noise. About 2 minutes of observation will let anyone except for the blind see that there is a definite racial component to who is and who is not making a bunch of noise at a pool. Some groups simply can not behave in a civil manner in public. I am not saying that what the killer did was ok. I am simply saying that I understand one of his potential motives.
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 05-01-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

i hate when children have birthday parties too. choot em all!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

rather than harping on gun laws, i think we should take this opportunity to band together, and truly make america great again. this is a senseless act of violence perpetuated by another home-grown terrorist.
                            Why would we need to do any of that? The problem has been solved by other killers with guns and unless the man comes back from the dead the problem is staying solved.

Comment

i hate when children have birthday parties too. choot em all!
                              There is no mention of children. There is only a mention of a birthday party and if I recall correctly adults have them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X