No announcement yet.

Trump fires Comey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

comey refused a closed hearing. wants it public. reason is in a closed hearing he has to answer questions. in a public hearing he can pull the " i cant discuss that " bullshit . if trump told him to drop the investigation he was compelled by law to immediately report it to the doj.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      i say we just wait til comey holds his public hearing
      I agree, let's wait for it so you can not watch it and then come here and act like a fucking retard.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

lolololol

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lolololol

Now this I like.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

i say we just wait til comey holds his public hearing
            Have you seen the way he handled them when he still had his job? I'm not expecting much. Except weaseling.
            WH

Comment

No I don't watch it at all. I just wait for it to happen and then come in here and act like an idiot. Duh.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein briefed senators Thursday afternoon, and he didn't present a lot of new information on the Department of Justice investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign or his decision to appoint former FBI Director Robert Mueller to head up that probe. But Rosenstein's remarks to lawmakers suggested that what had been a "counterintelligence investigation" was now morphing into a criminal one, one senator said afterward.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Unfortunately you actually need evidence to have a case.

Comment

unfortunately i can't post without triggering you. LOL

Al, i am fucking with you guys, no need to even respond, you are too retarded to make a valid point, and all responses are one a 3rd grade level. there are 6-7 of us who share these responses on another forum just to laugh out loud without getting banned again, because im mean.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Russian Foreign Minister Denies Talking to Trump About Comey

Washington (CNN)Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov denies discussing the firing of former FBI Director James Comey with President Donald Trump during his White House visit earlier this month.

"We did not touch this subject," Lavrov told reporters at a news conference Saturday in Cyprus, Russia's state-run TASS news agency reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X