No announcement yet.

Trump fires Comey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol daisie trying so hard to be relavent.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        Real Housewives of Atlanta
        Porsha
        Kenya
        Cynthia

amirite???

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I just think it's rich that Comey was fired for the Hillary email thing that may have help put Trump into office. I know it's armchair quarterbacking but Trump probably would have been better off if Comey had been asked to resign the day after the inauguration.

That said, the odds Congress appoints a Special Prosecutor just went up by a lot.

Comment

I think people are missing the bigger play here. The Trump administration has been dealing with lots and lots of moles at every level of the government. Michael Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were leaked and detailed info of how Ryan Owens died was in the media the day after it happened.

Comey had no idea he was being canned, he even thought it was a prank. We had another Navy Seal die in combat last week and although his death was in the news there weren't any updates until the general in charge of the region told reporters about it yesterday. This tells me that at least a few of the moles have been rounded up. One possibly being Comey himself and maybe even the usher they canned last week.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              I think people are missing the bigger play here. The Trump administration has been dealing with lots and lots of moles at every level of the government. Michael Flynn's conversations with the Russian ambassador were leaked and detailed info of how Ryan Owens died was in the media the day after it happened.

Comey had no idea he was being canned, he even thought it was a prank. We had another Navy Seal die in combat last week and although his death was in the news there weren't any updates until the general in charge of the region told reporters about it yesterday. This tells me that at least a few of the moles have been rounded up. One possibly being Comey himself and maybe even the usher they canned last week.
              The media wouldn't report the truth/bigger play if their lives depended on it. Last week they hated Comey because "he cost Hillary the election", this week Comey is the second coming of Christ because Trump fired him. I can hardly force myself to read a news headline anymore, much less an actual "story".

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                praise allah
                Really?

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                    The week isn't over yet.

Comment

Would be awesome, but I doubt he'd want it.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        lol daisie trying so hard to be relavent.

I'm not sure what relavent is, but I'm guessing I'm better at it than you.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Originally posted by BP View Post
                          The week isn't over yet.
                          lmfao!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            Anyone have a pot and/or a kettle I can barrow for a demonstration?
                            What?

Comment

Didn't say it was from you, however trust fund kids don't have a clue when it comes to money therefore it wouldn't surprise me if any of that garbage were your original thoughts. I mean you are the black beavis with the fizzled light bulb over your head when you try and introduce logic and reason.
                              You dogging on someone for trying to "introduce logic and reason".

You didn't notice anything wrong in this sentance?

What?

Comment

You dogging on someone for trying to "introduce logic and reason".

You didn't notice anything wrong in this sentance?
                                lol
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X