No announcement yet.

Congressman Steve Scalise Shot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's becoming more clear that Dems want to ban guns to keep Dems out of the headlines, and has nothing to do with the safety of the public as claimed.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      what are they supposed to do, go into gun nerd talk, and then go on to talk about their uncle who gets ammo at cabelas cause they got the .22lr while wearing come and take it shirts?
      Much like you, it just shows their laziness and lack of understanding which breeds fakenews fucktardery.

Comment

what are they supposed to do, go into gun nerd talk, and then go on to talk about their uncle who gets ammo at cabelas cause they got the .22lr while wearing come and take it shirts?
        Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        They might do well to have a firearms expert on call as a consultant to make sure they're reporting accurately. Not that I'm any expert at either guns or journalism, but if my dumb ass can come up with a simple solution, what's stopping them?
        Blake must be some kind of rocket scientist to come up with such a simple solution...

Even beyond what he said, if the type of gun is unknown, just say it's unknown rather than outright lie just to be first with information. Have you seen that clip on Facebook where Denzel Washington is talking about social media, information overload, and where the desire to be first has trumped the desire to be correct in regards to the media? He hits the nail on the head. Integrity in journalism is dead and has been for some time.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You may not be aware of this, but there was a time that news outlets were nterested in using factual statements and correct nomenclature.

Comment

Either ABC or CBS interviewed a witness who claimed to see the shooter and stated the gun used was an AK47. Reporter asked how he knew the type of gun it was, and his reply, "The AK47 has a distinct silhouette and I play a lot of video games, so..."
            We'll see if he's right, or:

Comment

I think the guy was a union member too. If someone says he was involved in dookie logistics, I call bingo!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  He should have ducked behind a wall of some sort.
                  this was not lost on me my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

He got what he wanted

Comment

The shooter is a Bernie Bro

Comment

The cool guy who shuns gun nerd talk:

Comment

if this guy was such a huge Bernie supporter, why didn't he go after the DNC?

Comment

Here are the shooter's listed favorite shows:

Comment

The Facebook groups he was a part of:

Comment

domestic terrorist, radicalized by MSM

Comment

Working...
                                X