Dallas mayor..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas mayor..

So... the corpse y'all elected to the mayors office is gonna' bail out to run for another public office... and leave the door open Dewayne Caraway to step in and take over...

What a major embarrassment City of Dallas politics continues to be, year after year after year...

I used to be very proud to say I was from Dallas... now I'm just so freakin' happy to be outta' there.

mardyn

Dallas' public officials are simply a reflection of the public that votes them in. The same can be said for Houston, Chicago, Detroit, etc.

They get what they pay vote for.

Comment

I think everyone knew Leppert was going to move onto a new role. No surprise here. I just wish he was the mayor of Dallas when the Cowboys stadium was being proposed. Dallas really f'ed up when they let Arlington take it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        I think everyone knew Leppert was going to move onto a new role. No surprise here. I just wish he was the mayor of Dallas when the Cowboys stadium was being proposed. Dallas really f'ed up when they let Arlington take it.
        That was all Laura Miller. She fucked the dog on that, and the Trinity River Project. In point of fact, with the TRP, she raided the bond money from that for god knows what. Dallas still sucks, though. Now they have that crazy bitch Angela Hunt that wants to make every shitty little neighborhood in Dallas a "conservation district." Guess what, bitch? There's nothing historic about tract housing.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

leppert has been good for business in dallas, the down town area is really coming back, up town is continuing to grow, an a lot of that is because the city has been able to work with developers. the area from down town to LBJ between central and the tollway, is probably one of the nicest urban area in the US to live in, form both a cultural and financial perspective.

Comment

Working...
          X