Which way do YOU swing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which way do YOU swing?

Saw an interesting claim in this thread and figured I'd post a poll to see if the claim was accurate. Therefore, which political avenue do you most subscribe?
    Far Left Democrat
    0%
    Democrat
    0%
    Libertarian
    0%
    Far Right Republican
    0%
    Rebuplican
    0%
    Other (Please elaborate)
    0%
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

I like tacos

Comment

Rebuplican?

Comment

Where is the "conservative" button ?

Comment

I consider myself a fiscal conservative. I'm also a States rights guy. If California wants to do gay marriage and Oklahoma doesn't, then that's fine. move to Cali and let your freak flag fly, but Don't mandate Ok to do what they voted against. Main thing is we need to fix the budget before we worry about all that social stuff.

Comment

Other: Constitutional Conservative...

Not exactly a fan of many of the douches in the Republican party right now, but they are 10 times better than the moon bats on the left.

Comment

Im a mix of fiscal conservative and libertarian. Leave people alone and let them do what they want and quit taking my money and being dumb with it.

Comment

I tend to be more socially liberal these days - more likely libertarian (I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't force me to pay for it, endorse it, etc.).

Fiscally, I'm more conservative, but getting more to the point where I think we should be like Germany on education and assign careers based on testings and fund it (pull from other entitlement programs), and if kids want to deviate they pay.

Comment

Constitutional conservative?

Comment

Voted Other. Conservative leaning, but not as critical of the other side as most on here. Better off in the end understanding their side and providing facts why my opinion is better. Also think Republican shouldn't be the party of "science sucks", so I deeply disagree with that.

Living in Austin, I've influenced many hard-left folks to think differently about things just by talking respectfully with them (aka Hunting, Taxes, etc). So I think a moderate approach is better than any of this rhetoric spewing going on by both sides.
                    2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I tend to be more socially liberal these days - more likely libertarian (I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't force me to pay for it, endorse it, etc.).
                      bingo, do what you want, just don't let it effect others

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Pretty much where I sit. Do what you want, don't bother me, don't fuck with the constitution. I would LOVE to see more accountability from all levels government. Equal rights are fine by me, but I hate special treatment.

Comment

I sling, but my wife doesn't...Oh wait, wut?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What's the middle ground between Libertarian and Republican?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

I affiliate with no party in particular, but I'd say I most closely relate to a constitutional conservative but socially liberalish.

Put it this way, I've been saying for years that when I take over the world and you all refer to me as "Nictator" I only have a few short orders of business. First things first, all the Lawyers who don't want to choose a different occupation will get in the nearest minivan, the cargo area will be filled with every warning sign we can find, and we will launch the minivan to the moon (mainly because the mere sight of a minivan offends me). With all the warning signs and lawyers who won't change gone, I figure the next 50 years or so most of the problems will just work themselves out naturally. After those few tasks are complete I will leave you all the fuck alone to do what's best for you and your families. So vote for me, Nictator, in your next upcoming election.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X