No announcement yet.

BREAKING:*Mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has the potential to be the greatest thread ever. Please do not disappoint. Hopefully we hear about how SVO told Pharaoh to let my people go as he hiked across Egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Are you implying that I did not see the people that I shot?
      I am saying straight up you are completely full of shit and the way your posts are worded is undeniable evidence. I am saying you make things up in your head and believe them to be true. As stated, you can't help yourself. It's the way you're wired. If there were verification to this claim being false it'd be the same story of you running away for a few days only to return as if nothing happened.

Comment

I mean...when I shot people they had all sorts of different reactions. Unless it was an immediate kill shot, people can run off, keep shooting like they're fine or charge at you.

People are fun like that. But then again, I'm not the legend.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I am saying straight up you are completely full of shit and the way your posts are worded is undeniable evidence. I am saying you make things up in your head and believe them to be true. As stated, you can't help yourself. It's the way you're wired. If there were verification to this claim being false it'd be the same story of you running away for a few days only to return as if nothing happened.
          If you go back through the many thousands of post that I've presented on this form you will notice a common theme. In general I only give details when I'm asked a specific question.

Are you the type that thinks your beliefs equal undeniable proof? That kind of reminds me of Trump and the Democrats belief in Russian collusion.

Edit: I have said this before and I will say it again. You should hear the stories that I keep to myself.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I've got a question for you. You sincerely believe that I'm a psychopath. I posted enough pictures on here for you to know that I'm quite heavily armed. If even 1% of what I say is true do you think it's a good idea to antagonize someone like the person you believe I am?
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              This has the potential to be the greatest thread ever. Please do not disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                I think the post about Erika Perdue topped anything that I'll ever post again.

Comment

So SVO can you let us know what you were doing in the Sudan in the 1980s at age 17? By the way, what is the name of your pool company?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    So SVO can you let us know what you were doing in the Sudan in the 1980s at age 17? By the way, what is the name of your pool company?
                    I was spending the summer in Europe and ran into a girl that did missionary work down there so I tagged along thinking it would be something neat to see.

I was hoping to be able to do some hunting there and picked a gun once we got where we were going. I still have the gun and did research on it through Winchester and found that it was sold to the Angola prison in 1927. Every time I look at it I wonder about the circuitous route it took to wind up in my hands and it is one of my most prized possessions.

Bill's Pools, BC engineering, BCs fabrication, Action Auto, Frontier Firearms, H2O Pro, Hydrologic pools, these are just a few of the business names I've personally used over the years. A friend and I also had a company in the late 90s where we were laying down fiber optic cable for Southwestern Bell. Many of these companies are ones that I tried my hand at for a little while and quit, some I sold to other people.

Comment

I never said Sudan and Somalia were the same country, but they are similar and both have similar issues. I heard later you and two dudes you trained went out to this ship and placed the kill shots that saved capt phillips too. And we all know you capped Bin Ladin too. When seal team 6 needs it done they send up the SVO signal.

I heard you planned and led the rescue at Entebbe too.

And I heard the prop wallet Samuel L used in pulp fiction was in your pocket while all this shit went down in Africa.

P.S. the farmers in S. Africa need your help.

SVO the real kang of Wikanda!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        I never said Sudan and Somalia were the same country, but they are similar and both have similar issues. I heard later you and two dudes you trained went out to this ship and placed the kill shots that saved capt phillips too. And we all know you capped Bin Ladin too. When seal team 6 needs it done they send up the SVO signal.

I heard you planned and led the rescue at Entebbe too.

And I heard the prop wallet Samuel L used in pulp fiction was in your pocket while all this shit went down in Africa.

P.S. the farmers in S. Africa need your help.

SVO the real kang of Wikanda!
                        Hyperbole; I get it now.

FYI: The Sudan and Somalia are nothing alike and the issues that they share are from a common root (a population consisting of monkeys with a few smart people among them) but are not related.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          2 years ago I could have fed 3rd world muslim children into a wood chipper feet first without flinching. ... I would no longer want that job but I would be happy to hire someone else to do it.
                          Logically, if you're going to go that far, you could just reeducate them. Its really all in the upbringing. If Mohammed had died as a soldier, there wouldn't be any muslims. Just a bunch of zoroastrians. So if you're dealing with children, you could just change what they're being taught. Instead of feeding them into a wood chipper. Be a lot more productive.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            ...Unless it was an immediate kill shot, people can...keep shooting like they're fine or charge at you...

Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Logically, if you're going to go that far, you could just reeducate them. Its really all in the upbringing. If Mohammed had died as a soldier, there wouldn't be any muslims. Just a bunch of zoroastrians. So if you're dealing with children, you could just change what they're being taught. Instead of feeding them into a wood chipper. Be a lot more productive.
                              You can do it your way if you want but I like my way better.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X