No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Biden wins at 271 if he takes AZ, NV, WI, MI, and ME...

But it’s still looking like the Republican’s will control the Senate.

Comment

I cant math... Ugh
      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        So Biden wins at 271 if he takes AZ, NV, WI, MI, and ME...

But it’s still looking like the Republican’s will control the Senate.
        That is our only hope to keep them from running hog wild through our govt.
        A tie won't help either because heels-up will be the tie breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          Ga, NC, Pa and Ak give Trump enough for a win. Am I missing something here?
          Trump
          Current - 213
          AK. - 3
          GA. - 16
          NC. - 15
          PA. - 20

Total - 267.

Comment

wow, looks like MI and WI somehow flipped overnight with magic votes.

Comment

i voted for a direction, not the man.

hopefully the republicans will still hold majority in the senate.

shit is going to be wild.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                wow, looks like MI and WI somehow flipped overnight with magic votes.
                Both states count absentee votes last. There are A LOT of absentee votes this year.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about. First, learn the difference between to and too. Second, you know what, forget it. I'm not wasting time explaining something you will not understand.
                  Sure, bitch on an argument just like you'd bitch out playing fair in a dirty fight. If you're right then your argument should hold up against mine, no problem. Form a reasonable rebuttal or cogent counter argument. Also - a typo when I'm tired from being up all night watching the election? If you say so.

All this scales upwards and downwards infinitely. Let's say we're gonna fight and you know about it ahead of time. It's a fist fight, but you know I'm gonna slip on brass knuckles and I've got a pocket full of salt I intend to sling into your eyes. Not only that I put on a little bit of armor under my clothes. You punch me in the gut and you'll just hurt your hand. I'm doing all kinds of shady shit, in what is supposed to be a fair fight. And I'm acting like it's all on the up and up and I keep bloviating that I'd never do any of that shit. But of course the reality is that I'm doing it.

You still wanna play fair? You wanna fight someone like that, and still stick to your antiquated morals and principles? Or would you rather say fuck you, you scumbag, if that's how you want to play it, then all your dirty tricks are going to amount to nothing after I get through with you?

Grow a pair of balls. Jesus.
                  WH

Comment

So what happens now? The dems take over, the news will be their mouth piece, conservative voices get flushed down the memory hole on social media, big tech controls what we say and hear, 2a is repealed by a freshly packed court, Hunters lap top is lost, all elections are switched to mail in sealing the fait for the senate is lost next time, and we all get VA style government healthcare by 2024? Any chance this isn't our future?

Comment

MI is within a few thousand votes now, still leaning blue but with gains from Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Sure, bitch on an argument just like you'd bitch out playing fair in a dirty fight. If you're right then your argument should hold up against mine, no problem. Form a reasonable rebuttal or cogent counter argument. Also - a typo when I'm tired from being up all night watching the election? If you say so.

All this scales upwards and downwards infinitely. Let's say we're gonna fight and you know about it ahead of time. It's a fist fight, but you know I'm gonna slip on brass knuckles and I've got a pocket full of salt I intend to sling into your eyes. Not only that I put on a little bit of armor under my clothes. You punch me in the gut and you'll just hurt your hand. I'm doing all kinds of shady shit, in what is supposed to be a fair fight. And I'm acting like it's all on the up and up and I keep bloviating that I'd never do any of that shit. But of course the reality is that I'm doing it.

You still wanna play fair? You wanna fight someone like that, and still stick to your antiquated morals and principles? Or would you rather say fuck you, you scumbag, if that's how you want to play it, then all your dirty tricks are going to amount to nothing after I get through with you?

Grow a pair of balls. Jesus.
                        You still don't get it. First of all, why would I bother to fight you or anyone posing a true threat to me when I could just shoot you. Second, I wouldn't waste breath, time, or even brass to deal with your stupid ass. I'm sure at some point your ignorance will allow you to OD on Tide pods...

The whole idea of standing for something is foreign to you. We have a set of rules, play by them. Vote RINO's out, and replace them with true conservatives who stand for the Constitution. Become an activist, talk to your representatives, get involved with the mayor you voted for but know nothing about. Doing the things you always claim you want to do makes you no better than the very thing you claim to despise. "Victory" by the wrong tactics is still a loss for what we stand for. We're not at a life or death war (yet), so save the rhetoric until it's necessary. Until then, use the rules of engagement given to us by our founding fathers and stop being an ignorant asshole.

Comment

So people actually still read anything Gasser64 posts? That’s adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            MI is within a few thousand votes now, still leaning blue but with gains from Trump.
                            An hour ago, Biden was up by ~9300 votes. He’s up ~9800. The vote count now is mostly absentee.

I predict a recount in WI and MI. It’s just too close.

Now I’m seeing that a lot of the regular votes in the Philly area haven’t been fully counted yet. Not sure what’s going on there. But Trump cannot afford to lose PA. He lose that and he goes down in flames.

Comment

Based on what im seeing, the initial count is all over and Biden wins it with MI and WI and potentially a huge amount of mail in bullshit in PA to flip PA.

That being said, i do not think Trump will concede and fight this as it looks incredibly suspicious with the mail in ballots and the chaos it involves.

Comment

He should fight it tooth and nail. You know, play the Democrats game. They have been fighting him since day 1. He should drag this out like they have. I’m tired of being the party of lay down.

Comment

Working...
                                X