No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect there will only be civil unrest if Trump wins. Republicans aren't interested in looting.

If Biden wins there will be lawful protest and legal machinations that ultimately won't change anything.

I wouldn't be pleased with either outcome, but continuing with the theme of the day, it's the way things are.

Comment

Does it really matter which president wins It seems like either way it's not going to matter much to us at this point of the plague. Both parties are so useless!

Comment

So, PA says it will take days to count thr ansentee votes. That is their Ace in the hole. Biden's home state, o if he pulls through in a huge push, it would seem logical to a lot of people. Though, of the contested states, it is one of Trump's widest margin.

They fabricate smaller comebacks in other states, enough to reach 270 votes, nd Trump gets PA as a consolation, seemingly legitimizing the results in other states. Because he was able to win PA when it is where Biden is from.

Trump pulls through in enough states to put PA in play for the win, Biden covers the margin through uncounted mail in ballots that it is seemingly going yo take days to count.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          does it really matter which president wins it seems like either way it's not going to matter much to us at this point of the plague. both parties are so useless!

preach!!

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            So, PA says it will take days to count thr ansentee votes. That is their Ace in the hole. Biden's home state, o if he pulls through in a huge push, it would seem logical to a lot of people. Though, of the contested states, it is one of Trump's widest margin.

They fabricate smaller comebacks in other states, enough to reach 270 votes, nd Trump gets PA as a consolation, seemingly legitimizing the results in other states. Because he was able to win PA when it is where Biden is from.

Trump pulls through in enough states to put PA in play for the win, Biden covers the margin through uncounted mail in ballots that it is seemingly going yo take days to count.

Oh this shit ain't over by a long shot. By the end of the week, Biden is going to have a TINY, but suspicious lead in Georgia, PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Trump is going to be screaming fraud, recounts will happen, investigations will be opened, and court cases will be happening.

Regardless of who wins, the other side is going to bitch. The left will scream fascism and trump being a dictator, the right will scream rigged elections and deep state coverups.

The country is going to pull further and further apart. I said it years ago, and I will say it now, I think civil war is inevitable.

Comment

Fox News is calling Wisconsin for Biden with 99% of precincts reporting in..
              I think they will be having an automatic recount.

Edit: ABC News is also calling Wisconsin for Biden.

Comment

word coming in proof of voter fraud exists.

Comment

WI was just called for Biden, but its within 1% point, that i think triggers an automatic recount.

MI is now blue by several tens of thousands of votes too, and PA, NC, and GA are still open with Trump leads shrinking fast.

The whole mail in ballot system is an embarrassment and should be contested in court.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    Biden is leading MI now, all the uncounted votes are from Detroit.
                    That would add up perfectly to the exact electoral needed.

Edited, "almost perfectly" out. This election looks like it's gonna be a drawn out recount situation.
                    Last edited by Jimbo; 11-04-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Some of y'all need to get a grip and reevaluate the information resources you use to arrive at conclusions. Use The Associated Press for monitoring numbers and results, not partisan yahoos that are looking for clicks. In 244 years there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud, let alone enough to influence the outcome of the most scrutinized election in the county. NEITHER party wants voter fraud. It would be staggeringly easy to prove if it was happening on a scale large enough to swing a national election. We aren't living in some banana republic. In 2016, more than 41 percent of all ballots were cast before Election Day. Where you yelling fraud then when your candidate of choice won? I doubt it. If he still wins (which is possible), are you going to still think it was fraud? I doubt it. Stick to 9/11 was an insider job conspiracies. At least those are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Some of y'all need to get a grip and reevaluate the information resources you use to arrive at conclusions. Use The Associated Press for monitoring numbers and results, not partisan yahoos that are looking for clicks. In 244 years there has been no evidence of widespread voter fraud, let alone enough to influence the outcome of the most scrutinized election in the county. NEITHER party wants voter fraud. It would be staggeringly easy to prove if it was happening on a scale large enough to swing a national election. We aren't living in some banana republic. In 2016, more than 41 percent of all ballots were cast before Election Day. Where you yelling fraud then when your candidate of choice won? I doubt it. If he still wins (which is possible), are you going to still think it was fraud? I doubt it. Stick to 9/11 was an insider job conspiracies. At least those are funny.
                        So the quarter million more votes than voters in WI isn't fraud?
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          It seems that was proved false. The number of registered voters noted is from 2018.

Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Did you use a reliable source for that information or some dipshit on Twitter? See what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I'm with stupid.

Comment

Agree with @talisman about the AP, that’s the most reliable source of information about results I’ve seen for this election.

Comment

Working...
                                X