No announcement yet.

final vote tally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit is wild. We’ll see if they actually mean it in about 15 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      This shit is wild. We’ll see if they actually mean it in about 15 minutes.
      My favorite comments and even quotes from politicians (both sides) are those condemning these acts (which the violence should be condemned) and saying that this is not the will of the people or not for Americans. Just who the hell do they think the people protesting are? It's Americans who are fed up with the lack of representation for We the People!

Comment

• The people who stormed the capitol today are just playing by the rules that the leftists themselves defined over the last nine months. I don't agree with what they did and there is a chance that there were some lefty instigators in the crowd. Still though, these people didn't do anything worse than what Antifa and BLM have done. All of the leftist bullshit was condemned by very few people (Trump being the most vocal) so now when anyone on either side has any sort of issue, rioting and tearing shit up is going to be SOP.

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube and there are going to be a lot of dead people before this is all over.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• this has been a 30 year plan well organized and funded . it is the brainchild of Hillary Clinton . reason she married Bill and all was going as planed until Trump . it is done now . there will never be another conservative in the WH . sad sad day for America . our motto may as well be They Died for Nothing .

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            Gonna be pretty close, I say 280 trump. Basically a repeat of last election, with a couple of swing states going Biden.

I also say this is going to be a complete and total shitshow that drags on for months, regardless of the outcome.
            Well, Biden got certified. Aside from Trump winning, my prediction was pretty dang close. Total shitshow that drug on for months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              The people who stormed the capitol today are just playing by the rules that the leftists themselves defined over the last nine months. I don't agree with what they did and there is a chance that there were some lefty instigators in the crowd. Still though, these people didn't do anything worse than what Antifa and BLM have done. All of the leftist bullshit was condemned by very few people (Trump being the most vocal) so now when anyone on either side has any sort of issue, rioting and tearing shit up is going to be SOP.

You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube and there are going to be a lot of dead people before this is all over.
              I agree sadly. It started with the fake dossier and continued. Over 4 years of democrats not accepting that Trump was the POTUS. They fought it the entire time trying to get it overturned and him removed. They still are as many are calling for the 25th. They shouldn't be surprised when people take action (following what was acceptable action by leftists during protests) because they feel there was election fraud (which there was) or that laws were broken during the election (which they were) and that votes shouldn't count. It pisses me off that my vote is reduced in value by what went down election wise, but storming The Capitol isn't the answer. I just wish the media and elected officials would stop and realize, "Hey, these people felt strongly enough to do the unthinkable like storm The Capitol. Perhaps we should look at elections closer and see what happened."

BTW, has anyone seen Anthony? Do we know for a fact he was here and not in DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                I just wish the media and elected officials would stop and realize, "Hey, these people felt strongly enough to do the unthinkable like storm The Capitol. Perhaps we should look at elections closer and see what happened."
                You are an idiot. Believing in conspiracy theories and rhetoric doesn't give validity to the conspiracy or lies.

Repeating or making the them louder doesn't make them real.

Anyone that stormed the Capitol is a domestic terrorist, including President Trump who incited it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  You are an idiot. Believing in conspiracy theories and rhetoric doesn't give validity to the conspiracy or lies.

Anyone that stormed the Capitol is a domestic terrorist, including President Trump who incited it.
                  So, what you are saying that ANY claim of election fraud, vote tampering, etc. Is OK?

I'm not saying there was tom fuckery, and I'm not saying there wasn't. However, for the most important election in the world (not this election, but US presidential elections in general) to have ANY negative stigma surrounding it is dangerous for us, our way of life, and for world stability. The fact that, at the slightest mention of election fraud, that a full, comprehensive, leave no stone unturned, no machine un tested, investigation was not launched, AND SUPPORTED by any and everyone involved, speaks volumes to the state of affairs in our country.

The fact that EVERYONE is pointing the finger at everyone else, screaminflg from roof tops that you are wrong, fake news no matter where it originates from, etc. says taht we are FUCKED for generations to come.

Who gives two flying fucks if it is a conspiracy theory? It MUST be investigated from the top to the bottom to either legitimize the elected candidate, or point to a massive fault in the system. It shouldn't be left to the hands of a few individuals (judges) to determine the legitimacy of court cases. It needs in depth investigation from all angles.

Now? We are sliding down a slippery slope and the cliff is just ahead. We are no longer Democrats and Republicans. Liberals, moderates, etc. We are a populace that HATES each other. We are at each others throats, knives drawn, blood slowly trickling from the pressure. And apparently, that is ok....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

How do you feel about the protestors that stormed it during the Kavanaugh hearings? They physically detained and harassed a US Senator. It's a different message but is it still terrorism?

Comment

• Such a fine line between a terrorist and a patriot
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        So, what you are saying that ANY claim of election fraud, vote tampering, etc. Is OK?
                        No fuckwit, its called having evidence. You make a claim, then have proof. Casting dispersions is not proof.

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        I'm not saying there was tom fuckery, and I'm not saying there wasn't.
                        Then what the fuck are you on about?

The fact that, at the slightest mention of election fraud, that a full, comprehensive, leave no stone unturned, no machine un tested, investigation was not launched, AND SUPPORTED by any and everyone involved, speaks volumes to the state of affairs in our country.
                        Again, cast doubt or make claims of election fraud without evidence. Show proof that those in charge of the elections are lying when they say it was a fair election. Where is the evidence?

Making a claim is not evidence.

Who gives two flying fucks if it is a conspiracy theory? It MUST be investigated from the top to the bottom to either legitimize the elected candidate, or point to a massive fault in the system. It shouldn't be left to the hands of a few individuals (judges) to determine the legitimacy of court cases. It needs in depth investigation from all angles.
                        Fucking moron. Did you read what you wrote?

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        How do you feel about the protestors that stormed it during the Kavanaugh hearings? They physically detained and harassed a US Senator. It's a different message but is it still terrorism?
                        If I recall, there were also 50-60+ arrested and charged for disorderly conduct before it got to the point of property damage and forcing an evacuation and emergency curfew.

It was unacceptable then, its unacceptable now. Doesn't matter if left or right. If you inflame and whip up a crowd to resort to violent behavior, your words and actions bear responsibility.

Fuck tyrants and domestic terrorists.

God Bless America.

Comment

I'm not going to quote the other nonsense you posted, but I'll put some comments here. Believe what you want. I'll ask you this. What makes them a domestic terrorist? Is it because the stormed a federal building? What about Portland then when they attacked a federal courthouse? Are they all domestic terrorists? Is it because they attacked a building in general? What about ever BLM and Antifa protester throughout 2020? Are they terrorists? Labels are the problem right now. Lastly is Maxine Waters a terrorist for telling people to assault Republicans at their homes and restaurants? Pretty sure Trump didn't say assault the Capitol. People are responsible for their actions. Trump has responsibility in this as does other elected officials who attacked him and those who voted for him for 4 and half years. Likewise for the media. This has been boiling over for a while.

My point was that act of storming the Capitol was unacceptable and unthinkable -- yet it was done. Some people were upset enough that they did that. I think you can draw comparisons to dumping tea in the harbor -- they were upset and took action. Again, I am not justifying it or saying it's acceptable -- it did happen though, and ask yourself why.

If you can look at the election statistics and not think they warrant a closer look, then you're the moron, not everyone else. There's a difference in saying Trump won and saying there was fraud, take a closer look. To me, you can even make it simpler than that. Each state has laws in place for their election. They are no different than any other law -- if you want it changed, there is a process to do so. Perhaps you should go watch Schoolhouse Rocks I'm Just a Bill to learn it. Several states changed their voting procedures without following the law. Pretty sure that makes it illegal. That should be challenged. The mass mailing of ballots to everyone on voter roles is a bad practice. It doesn't mean there is fraud, but it certainly means there is a greater chance of it occurring. Surely you can see that.

Russ is correct. If the people do not have confidence in the election for any reason, then it must be investigated - not for the purpose of changing the outcome, but to prove it was correct and instill confidence or to find the problems and fix them restoring confidence. Numbers show people on both sides are not confident with the system. Heck, Trump had record high votes total and with many demographics that previously were not supportive. That alone should be enough to justify a closer look. Likewise for Biden's record number of votes. Sadly, it's become us vs them with the people on both sides instead of about election integrity.

Now, go back to your mad and entertaining rants. You're filling the void of Anthony after Eric bitch slapped him.

Comment

No fuckwit, its called having evidence. You make a claim, then have proof. Casting dispersions is not proof.

Again, cast doubt or make claims of election fraud without evidence. Show proof that those in charge of the elections are lying when they say it was a fair election. Where is the evidence?

If I recall, there were also 50-60+ arrested and charged for disorderly conduct before it got to the point of property damage and forcing an evacuation and emergency curfew.

It was unacceptable then, its unacceptable now. Doesn't matter if left or right. If you inflame and whip up a crowd to resort to violent behavior, your words and actions bear responsibility.

God Bless America.
                            Statistical anomolies are enough proof for me that something may be awry. And it may have fucked with votes on both sides, who knows, we will never know as I'm sure there will never be a full investigation of voting practices, equipment, and procedures. Statistic improbablities based on years worth of data and trends speak volumes. Some of the most reliable predictions are based on statistical data because it is reliable.

I'm sure there are plenty of investigations that begin with a claim. Someone has to raise their hand and say "something is wrong here" or "I was assaulted" otherwise nothing happens. Statistic anomolies and improbabilities should be enough to get the ball rolling with most reasonable people. At least enough to say, hmm, that doesn't add up, lets see why it doesn't.

As a matter of fact, I did read what I typed. I did type it after all.

So again I ask. A claim of fraud in the most important electoral process on the planet doesn't warrant investigation? Or, is it that Trump screamed foul so it must be a lie. Had the Biden campaign lost and come screaming fraud it would have been OK, if all they could provide were statistical anomolies? I would venture to say that the Democratic party would have burned the motherfucker down and spent billions on investigations, etc.

I do particularly love how your argument has resorted to name calling and attempting to belittle anyone who is talking from a point of reason.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by black2002ls; 01-07-2021, 01:01 PM.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              Such a fine line between a terrorist and a patriot
                              Just like the line between murder and self defense. Look at Kyle Rittenhouse. To some, he was acting in self defense. To others, he is a terrorist , racist, killer.

After looking at the numbers, I think think that no one that is honest with themselves can think there was no fraud going on. The odds of what happened are just too great.

Our country is torn in two and there is NOTHING that will heal it back together. They (Soros, et al) have accomplished their goal. Now, we just have to wait for the next chip to fall to see what we are going to do about it. Personally, I would rather see it burn than to let people go on living like drones and letting them continue to take more freedoms away from us.

This seems like one of the last sites that I can say what I want in the words of my choice without being censored. In fact, I just tried send two different emails to the Washington DC Metro police and both of them were blocked because they didn't like what I said. One of them was neither abusive or threatening, yet they still censored my voice. Isn't technology grand?

Comment

God Bless America.
                                If you cannot see the difference in BLM's actions and what happened at the Capitol, then you are an idiot. I'm not even going to bother trying to explain it to you because it will be a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X