Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama: Worst president ever?

Discuss.

As a leader he sucks donkey balls..... about as lame and incapable as Carter....

Certainly no better...

Comment

This thread > Avery's Dad's thread

Comment

Interesting how when gas was this high under Bush, libs were screaming it's Bush's fault, yet no word when it's under Obama. Same with the war protestors. Do you see Cindy Sheehan outside Barry's Chicago house?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Not the worst, that would be James Buchanan or Andrew Johnson.

Possibly William Henry Harrison, but its not like he did anything to fuck up the state of affairs.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Interesting how when gas was this high under Bush, libs were screaming it's Bush's fault, yet no word when it's under Obama. Same with the war protestors. Do you see Cindy Sheehan outside Barry's Chicago house?
            Didn't you get the memo?

Bush is the root of all evil and carnage in this world, with the exception of some notable evil from Cheney and his Blackwater Helicopters....

Comment

Ever? I'm not sure, but in my lifetime? No doubt. LBJ and Carter were pretty damn bad. As far as entitlement programs, LBJ just killed us long term. He also escalated Viet Nam, consequently, costing 60k American lives.

Carter tried to do most of what this current ass-hat is doing. I had a 22% car loan (on a '79 Z28) and a 15% mortgage on my first house. Double-digit unemployment AND inflation. It was surreal.

I've never seen a POTUS down-talk our country and bow down (literally) to third-world country leaders. Never seen a POTUS spend $800 billion dollars on a "stimulus package", and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Never seen a POTUS to buy votes in the house and senate to institute socialized medicine. There's so much more, but my post is becoming boring, so I'll just say he the worst in the last 50 years.
              Unlike 90% of the people on this board, I'm old enough to have LIVED this. I'm not talking about rumors or classroom bullshit...I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Possibly William Henry Harrison, but its not like he did anything to fuck up the state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                  LMFAO! Dude, how have I never heard of the drunk history series!
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I vote for a tie... FDR/Carter/Obama

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      LMFAO! Dude, how have I never heard of the drunk history series!
                      They're freaking awesome, watch the one with Jack Black about Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          FDR???

It is not like he had a great economy to work with going into his presidency.

At least he made the right decision to go to war.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            FDR???

It is not like he had a great economy to work with going into his presidency.

At least he made the right decision to go to war.
                            He started FHA (a current joke) and Social Security...an even BIGGER joke. I wan't there back then, but it's a pretty good argument.

Comment

He also interned his own citizens
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X