Stars and bars on fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars and bars on fox

Wow I know the sons of the confederacy didn't have a good spokesman but the other NAACP POS really made him look good ! He was nothing but a instagator and tryin to stir up shit where there was none ! This pisses me off where is he when the black panthers are carrying ak's at voting booths ! The sons of confederacy just proved they are of the mindset that they are just trying to respect history and the fallen !!!!!
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Want to talk about a show or movie you watched last night or a song or band you heard on the radio? Post it here!

Comment

What in the hell did you just say?

Comment

Comment

You know how to piss off a Southerner?

Tell them that the Civil War was about slavery.

Want to really piss off a Southerner?

Show them all the conclusive evidence that Slavery was the main cause of the Civil War.
          ***Braces for shitstorm***
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Don't forget that the south had no beef with king of England till Ben Franklin suggested they could have ownership of their slaves if they united against England (remember the British were looking down at slave owners at that time). States rights my ass

Comment

They took it down:
              Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by FordMustangLove View Post
                Don't forget that the south had no beef with king of England till Ben Franklin suggested they could have ownership of their slaves if they united against England (remember the British were looking down at slave owners at that time). States rights my ass
                The then-colonies, soon to be states, were very autonomous - hence the reason they formed under the articles of confederation first. The idea that any state should concede authority to the governing body then was as foreign an idea as the US conceding real authority now to the UN. The states with instituted slavery as the backbone of their economies were not about to give up slavery, and the other states concluded at that time that it would be the decision of the respective states, as it was their right to make the decision individually.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
                  Wow I know the sons of the confederacy didn't have a good spokesman but the other NAACP POS really made him look good ! He was nothing but a instagator and tryin to stir up shit where there was none ! This pisses me off where is he when the black panthers are carrying ak's at voting booths ! The sons of confederacy just proved they are of the mindset that they are just trying to respect history and the fallen !!!!!
                  NAACP leaders are like the head honchos in the drug war assigned with eradicating pot in the US.

They've made their careers on doing so and now they command a lot of power. While everyone else realizes there is no significant problem they must create one in order to justify their position.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                  X